Don't Leave Me

The New Girl

Chorong's POV

It's Friday and today in accounting Raina, Kaeun, and me finished our project with one whole week to go. 

After school Eunji and Bomi went to practice their dance and now it's 6:30pm. 

Bomi said she would be done at about 5:30pm and she's now an hour over.

I wait for a bit more because I want to get dinner with her but she's taking too long so I call her.

Ring.. Ring.. Ring.. Ri-

"Hey, it's Bomi!" I hear her dorky voice say on the other end. "Bomi! You said you would be done at 5:30, where are you?" 

I hear some female giggling in the background. "Oh.. I'm um, doing my project with Nana. I'll return by 9" I look at the clock and it's 7 and my stomach can't wait another minute for food.

"So we're not doing dinner?" I say and make sure she can hear my pout on her end. "Sorry Rong unnie." She says, I frown. "Eat with Naeun and Jung, okay? Don't wait for me but get me something to eat." 

Huh.. "Okay.. What do you want?" She hums for a couple seconds, "Anything, surprise me Park Chorong." 

"Okay, bye Bbom." She says bye back and she hangs up first. 

I go over to 2eun's dorm and knock on the door, Naeun answers the door. 

"What up?" She asks. "Bomi is doing a project, apparently. So I was hoping you guys would eat dinner with me?" 

"Okay, sounds good to me. Come in first." I sit on the couch and she goes to the bedroom to get Eunji.

"Hey, where's the Bomb?" Eunji asks me jokingly. "Doing a project with Nana." I tell her.

"Woah, woah, woah. No need to sound so jealous." Eunji says and laughs and I glare at her. "I don't like that mess of a girl." I say referring to Bomi.

"Harsh.. But totally true. How is it living with that walking pig sty?" Eunji and Naeun both laugh thinking about Bomi's messy state.

"You would never imagine." I answer and we go to get dinner.

 

Bomi's POV

Nana and I decide to work on our project and she is also taking this as an oppurtunity to start to 'Make-Lizzy-Jealous' plan.

We were in her dorm and working on the kitchen counter while Lizzy was watching TV metres away, still able to hear our conversations.

Nana giggles at literally everything I say and it starts getting annoying after two minutes.

"How do you do this part?" She asks me dumbly, even though she obviously knows how to do it.

"You just brings this over and multiply it by 7.23 then multiply it by the number or months." She giggles louder in hopes Lizzy will hear clearer. 

"Bomi, you're so smart." She sees Lizzy looking at us through the corner of her eyes and she hugs me. 

"Can you guys speak quieter please?" Lizzy says coldly. "Sorry." I reply. 

My phone rings and vibrates against the table. I look at the caller ID and it's Chorong.

"Hey, it's Bomi." I say even though she already knows it's me since she was the one who called me.

She asks me where I am and why I was taking so long. And I tell her that I was working on a project with Nana and to eat without me.

We somehow manage to finish the project through all of her giggles and our talking. I look at my phone and it's already 9:54.

"Shoot I gotta get to the dorm before 10 o'clock curfew. Wouldn't want a hall monitor reporting me." I say and quickly gather all my stuff.

"Okay bye, Bomi. See you tomorrow." She says in a flirty voice, she adds an extra big wink making sure Lizzy would see.

"Thanks for helping me with Lizzy.." She whispers to me. I just nod, "No problem.."

I return to the dorm and try to enter quietly since Chorong usually sleeps early.

But when I get to the living room she's sitting there reading a John Green book.

"Aren't you sleeping yet Rong?" I say and sit beside her, putting an arm over her.

"I was waiting for you." She says and rubs her eyes tiredly, leaning onto my shoulder.

"Why? Go to bed, you're tired." I say.

"Don't you know that there is going to be a thunder storm tonight? I know you're scared of them. I didn't want you to sleep alone."

I look at her and she's looking at me. "Thank you." I kiss her on the cheek to thank her for her concern.

"Ew!" She wipes her cheek and pouts. "What? I thought you liked it!" I try to kiss her again and she gets up and runs away from me.

I catch her and pin her against the wall. I lean in really close to her face and she scrunches her face up, close eyed, waiting for my kiss.

I start laughing and I let her go and she starts to laugh too. "Babo!" I shout at her and she just runs to the kitchen.

"Here's you're food. Let me warm it up for you." She puts the take out box in the microwave and sets it to three minutes. 

"What is it?" I ask as we sit down at the dining table.

 

Chorong's POV

"A big box of jelly beans!" I say and her eyes widen in happiness, "REALLY?" 

I laugh at her stupidity, "No. Why would I be microwaving jelly beans?" I start laughing even harder as she frowns. "If not jelly beans than what is it?"

"Just fried rice and meat." I say and she smiles again, "That's okay too!" The microwave beeps and she runs there to get her food.

She stuffs her face and then starts to move the food around to avoid her tongue, "Haaaaawt. Haaawt. So freakin' HOT!" She says and tries really hard to not spit the hot food out.

"I know I am but flattery will get you no where." I say jokingly to her.

After not a long time, she finishes and we go brush our teeth to go to bed. We enter the room and she quickly closes the curtains. "It's so ugly, the rain and weather."

 "You think it's ugly now, it's gonna get worse very soon." I say and then a loud bang of thunder rumbles outside. I look at Bomi and she quickly runs to hide under her blanket. 

I sit on her bed and pet her shivering body under the blanket. "It's okay.." I say and smile at her being so scared; not because I'm evil and want to see her suffer but because it's cute seeing such a goofy cocky girl be so scared at such a tiny thing. 

She stops shaking and I guess it's because she fell asleep. I get up to leave but then I feel her grab my arm. 

"Don't leave me." She says with a frown. I nod and stay with her the whole night. 

 

TBC

Oh my gosh, so cute! Chomi is progressing well..  :3333 Uhu, uhu..

They have known eachother for such a short time and they are already sleeping in the same bed >:O ert Bomi! Haha, jk. 

Please leave me a comment below to tell me how I did :) I appreciate your opinions, good or bad. 

Until next time, bye~ ^^