You just don't get it

Love was never on our side

Henry’s POV

Finally I’m able to ask Amber out for ice-cream. Nowadays, she hangs out with the girls, aigoo. We settled for strawberry ice-cream and sat on a bench. We were chatting happily when something popped in my head. Should I confess to her? What if she doesn’t like me back? Maybe I should tell her, but not the full story…. “Hey, do you know that I have a crush on this girl in our school?” I begin. She widened her ice and stared at me. “Really? So who is the lucky girl?”she questioned. Its you pabo…aigooo. I shook my head and kept mum. She finally gave up and gave me a cute pout, as she finished her last bite of the ice-cream. I sighed and tried to think of what to say. Amber anxiously waited for my answer, her eyes as big as dinner plates. “well…. She is kind hearted, not very very very girly and is very fun to be around. Just that I don’t know if she likes me back.” I blurted out subconsciously. I quickly changed topic and tried to forget what I just said.

That I love you secretly
That you're really my girl
Drive me so crazy every day
I just want you, you this way

Come here tik tok tik tok tik tok
When I see you tik tok tik tok tik tok
All day tik tok tik tok tik tok
My heart tik tok tik tok tik tok

 

Amber’s POV

Henry likes a girl?! My heart thumped like crazy as I asked him more and more questions. WHaO? Why do I want to know all this?! Damn….you serious?!! I like like my best friend? Nahh…I doubt so…aishtt, complicated life. He changed the subject before I could even open my mouth again. I was glad yet annoyed that we changed the topic. I really want to know who that girl was and yet I think…ithink…I’m jealous. OTTOKE?! TT.TT

 

Key’s POV

Tweet, tweet! :D What a great day it is today. The white fluffy clouds complimented the baby blue sky. The cool soft breeze touch my skin as it blew passed me. I smiled with glee and went to buy ice-cream at a nearby shop. Before I walked any further, something caught my eye. OMO! It was Henry and Amber. :/  I grew slightly annoyed and clammed my fists. How I wish I could talk to Amber too… :/  I sighed, I really need help now. In my last resort, I fished out my phone and called Jonghyun. “Hyung….I got a problem,”

 

Jonghyun’s POV

I was slouching lazily on the sofa when I heard my phone ringing. I picked it up and to my surprise it was key. “hyung….i got a problem…” he said shakily. I panicked, did he get hurt again?! “um….I think I feel jealous cause of…you know what? Do you get my point hyung?” he said. My mouth creeped into a smirk and told him to come to my house. Key agreed, and in ten minutes, he was already at my door steps. I ushered him in and we went to my room to discuss about my plan. I slowly explained it to him and he listened carefully, slightly nodding his head sometimes.

Plan:

1.       Key fails math test

2.       Teacher ask Amber to tutor him (Amber is the top pupil in math)

3.       Key and Amber get closer

 

After I finished, Key frowned slightly as he did not like the fact that he would have a bad record in his studies. “Think about it dude! Then you guys will start to get to know each other n…BOOM! There will be fireworks, I promise you!” I said excitedly. Suddenly, the door opened and Amber stepped inside. “Hey bro! Hey Key! Why are you guys talking about fireworks? No festival is around the corner?” she greeted. “Nothing…nothing! You don’t need to know about it k?” I stammered. Amber looked at me quizzily but left the room anyway. “Soooo… hyung, I think I should go now. Thank you.” Key said. I followed him out of the door and told him to remember what I said.This plan is sure to work! Please let there be no flaws!!! >.<  I went back inside the house and saw my sis sitting on the sofa reading a magazine. I decided to ask the unexplainable.

 

OMG!!sry for not updating! I had a hectic week and tis week aso…but I will try to squeeze time like this to update k? Pls…..comment!!! don’t b silent readers….TT.TT cryingThanks to my subscribers, all comments and readers! Stay tune to the next chap k? everyone fighting~!^^