Basketball Match

Love was never on our side

Jonghyun’s POV

“Hang on there bro,” I murmured to Key as I saw Amber approaching us. Amber was with big dino bro and asked if we wanted to play basketball. “Ok…fine, but can we ask more people?” “I will call Henry, Kikwang, Onew and Daniel. Meet me at the basketball court!” she took off and disappeared in the swarm of students. I forgot what I was about to say to Key and we talked about random nonsense with Donghae just keeping silent and tagging behind. We arrived at the court and Donghae took out a ball from his bag. He started spinning it on his index finger while Key and I continued our conversation. After 10 minutes, Amber and company arrived. We decided on the teams of 4 using coin toss. Team 1: Me, Key, Kikwang and Onew. Team 2: Amber, Henry, Donghae and new boy Daniel. We tossed the coin again to see who starts first and I won. I tossed the ball up and the game started in an instant. Whao! O.o That Daniel guy is good! I caught the ball from Onew and ran pass Donghae. I took a gamble and shot the ball. Yeah!!! Two points for us! ^.^V It was a heated game with no one wanting to lose for the sake of a dinner treat. We were tied at 30-30 by the time it hit 30 minutes. We were perspiring like crazy and I called for a time out. I poured cold ice water on my head to cool myself, damn it was hot. XP I called my team over to discuss about our game plan. “We gotta win this!  Try to screen Daniel and shoot long passes with Henry. Fake it with Donghae and try not to let my sis get the ball. Let’s go, fighting!” I cheered. We all did the ‘fighting’ sign and stepped back onto the court.

“Hey, bro! Better be ready to empty your wallet!” Amber taunted. Hmph! Wait till the lose..kekekeke… :/ The game started out just like how it was designed to be. Kikwang inbounded the ball to Onew and he tossed the ball to me. I lunched forward but Henry screened me hard and snatched the ball away. Luckily, Key intercepted and roll to the left wing to try a shot. Donghae came close so Key had no choice but to bounce pass the ball to me. I dribbled the ball and passed it to Onew, just as Hnery was about to catch up on me. Amber rushed up and snatched the ball away from me and pushed forward with Daniel as support. I went forward to block Daniel as Amber screened pass Kikwang and did a dunk smash. It is now officially 32-30. I can’t let them win, my money and dignity is at stake!! With this thought in my head, I was more determined than ever to win this game. I intercepted my sis’s ball and started running to my side of the court. Donghae was defending me and I faked left, dribbling the ball to the open area of the floor. I wanted to pass the ball to Key but realied that Amber was marking him. Key….Amber….Key….Amber…. An idea struck my head and I had a choice to take. Oh well…I don’t mind losing some money for my sis’s future I guess…. *angel face

I decided to go with my sudden crazy idea and went to the open space on the right wing. I tossed the ball to Onew and he looked around. Daniel was marking him, Donghae and Amber on Key, Henry with Kikwang, making me free. I rushed diagonally left and Onew did an overhead pass to me. I looked for a way to pass the ball to key but my sis was blocking him, with Donghae rushing up to me. Key’s blonde hair was falling down his swaet-covered face and his face revealed a frustrated expression as he raised his hands for the ball. Amber was beside Key, arm extended and making it impossible for me to pass the ball to him. I growled indignantly as I tried to process a way for my plan to work. Donghae was already one foot away forom me and I had to react fast. I shieled the ball with my body and faked left as Kikwang beat Daniel to the ball I threw. Kikwang tossed the ball to Onew and he looked around for empty pockets of space. I sped up and got the ball back from Onew. Key was trying hard to get away from Amber but she stuck to him like glue, knowing that if he got the ball, they would lose the match if given too many chances. I did the unthinkable and went with my plan anyway. I shot off like a rocket and plummeted towards Key.

Times Running Out (Running Out)

Time Keeps On Tickin(We Got To Keep It Movin)

Times Running Out (Running Out)

Time Keeps On Slippin (We Got To Keep It Movin)

Always running out of time
Always running out of time
Always running out of time
Always running out of time

 

Key’s POV

Why is Jonghyun running towards me? I faked right, trying to shake off Amber but she caught on and I still couldn’t get the ball. Jonghyun flew past me with Danile closely behind. I turned to follow up Jonghyun and support him. He faked left and caught Daniel off guard. He was two feet away from me and I thought he wanted to take a shot so I didn’t focus on the ball. In a quick flash, a sudden object struck my chest hard. The force was so great that it knocked me out wind. I flailed my arms like a goldfish outta water, desperately trying to stay balanced. Despite that, gravity decided to fail me. I spun around and landed flat, or at least I thought so. “What the-mphhh!” O.O!!!!!!!!! *alarming face My eyes widened like golf balls as the scene unfolded before my every eyes. OH.MY.GOSH.

 

------------------

muahahhahah! What happen??!!! O.o BTW ...hey ppl :D im the co-author of the stroy......you guys can just call me FISHY<3 my bias is Donghae from SJ :D i tried to suit this chapter with my fren, foreva_smtownbias style of writing.... plssssss comment!!! everyone fighting~!^^