Mafia? Or business man?

Love was never on our side

 

Donghae’s POV

I’m in dad’s room again. I know I shouldn’t be here but I needed to double confirm the truth. Kim family…K I M..ah found it!! I scanned through the documents before my eyes and looked at their records. Kim Tech Corps….in debt of 5 billion won…blacklisted… I knew it, Key’s dad owe my dad money. Carp…if he knows that Amber is Key’s friend, he would use her to get the money. I can’t let either of them get hurt, even by my own father, he is ruthless! I didn’t trust his mafia business man issues in the first place. Dad is only coming back in three months…need to break them up in three months…. :/ I printed out the documents for Jonghyun to read, it was time that he must know something about our father. I left the door ajar and slid through like a snake, then I tip-toed as quietly as I could to Jonghyun’s room. “Bro! Why were you at Dad’s room??” Jonghyun called out from behind. I swiftly covered his mouth and dragged him back to his room. “SHSHHHHH!!! I gotta something really important to tell you….don’t get shock when you hear this. Be mentally prepared ok?” I told him before I dropped the bombshell. Jonghyun leaned closer and gave me an approving nod.

I told him about dad’s “secret” and Key’s family. “What??? Dude!! I need some time with this…omo…” Jonghyun murmured. I sighed and continued, “ this is the document. Never let sis see it.” I warned. He just went out of the room dazed yet he didn’t want my help or comfort. I sighed yet again and tried to keep a calm composure as I went to the kitchen.

Jonghyun’s POV

I clutched the document tightly and walked out of Donghae’s room. I went back to my room and slumped onto my chair. Despite the matter-of-fact tone. Donghae used, I was still unwilling to accept the facts rolled out for me. Outwardly, I tried to maintain a semblance of clam to hide my inner feeling but I felt so flabbergasted. OH NO!!!! – Amber! “ Amber! Why are you in my room?” I shouted, desperately trying to hide the document.

Amber’s POV

DID those TWO have a fight again?? I went up to find Jonghyun but as soon as he saw me, he quickliy hid something behind his back. “Amber! Why are you in my room?” he shouted, obviously startled by me. “What is that you are hiding behind your back?” I inquired. He shook his head in response and cracked a smile. In typical pugnacious style, I lunged forward to grab the papers behind his back. After a few minutes of struggling and wrestling, he gave in and I got hold of the papers. I snatched it and read the document while Jonghyun struggled to get up. “You have some explaining to do! Dad is a Kensai mafia? Key’s family is in debt?? What’s this!!!” I shrieked, tears threatening to form. At that moment, Donghae appeared and left a shock expression on his face. “Sis…did you read that?” he asked, trying his best to be calm. “Why didn’t you tell me about this??!!” I croaked. Donghae stepped forward and spoke,” This is why I don’t want Key to get close to you. I don’t want dad to use you. I’m begging you Amber, please understand.” “No!! I can’t just abandon Key! Plus he’s our dad! We can think about it and discuss the matter with him when he comes home. Get away from my life!!!” I screamed . Jonghyun glanced worriedly at me while Donghae just ran his fist through his hair. I couldn’t take it much longer. I dodged my brothers defence and ran out of my house and came to a halt at the nearby park.

I collapsed onto one of the benches and laid down. I looked up at the clear blue sky that was about to set. My tears had all dried up and I didn’t wish for a round two. I closed my eyes as I took in the peace and serenity of the quiet little green park.

“There you are! You made me so worried Amber-ah,” a voice broke the silence. I opened my eyes and saw Key. I sat up and motioned him to sit. He slowly sat down and took a deep breath. “AH….i got a call from Jonghyun asking me to find you, what happened?” he asked. Upon hearing the question, I frowned. Should I tell him? He has the right to know right??? I told him about his family’s debt and that my father was the one they owed money to. He blinked for a few times before bursting out in laughter. “What? There is no way that my dad owes your dad money. I was checking my dad’s files yesterday, nothing of that sort. Even if there was, it means that my dad already paid your dad. “ he chuckled and ruffled my hair. He went on talking about school and other stuff. I was half listening and half in my own relm of thoughts. Key suddenly stopped talking and looked up at the sky. I followed his gaze and realized it was already sun-set. The cool breeze blew across as I drifted off to sleep. I hope this would end soon…key would be find right?

AT THE SAME TIME……

Donghae’s POV

I just can’t let this matter rest. I drummed my fingers in dilemma but reached for the telephone anyway. Should I ask dad?? I need to find out the truth… I made my decision and dialed a series of numbers and waited.

Me: …………

Dad: Hello?

Me: DAD! How are you?

Dad: Dongahe! Nice to hear from you, may I know what’s the problem?

Me: um….dad….by any chance that a certain Kim company owe you any money?

Dad: hmmmmm….well no…why son?

Me: oh! Um..its nothing, just curious….well….

Dad: ok, I gotta hang up now, going for a meeting. Goodbye Donghae.

Me: Bye dad, love ya.

I ended the call and felt puzzled. I had tis strange feeling that he was lying to me, but he’s my dad! I hope I didn’t aggravate the situation by calling him….

Key’s POV

I admired the sky for a few minutes. These small moments with Amber really makes my day. Amber was sound asleep and I grinned. A sudden gust of strong wind blew in our direction as night fell upon us. Not wantng her to catch a cold, I took off my jacket and carefully wrapped it around her. It was getting late so I picked her up and piggybacked her home. I was practically out of breath by the time I arrived at her place. Jonghyun opened the door and took it from there. As I walked back home, I thought about what Amber said to me. My dad owes 5 billion won…impossible….maybe it really was a mistake…argh…don’t think about it! Or I’m gonna start doubting myself….

It’s the most beautiful time of the year
Lights fill the streets spreading so much cheer
I should be playing in the winter snow
But I'mma be under the mistletoe

I don’t want to miss out on the holiday
But I can’t stop staring at your face
I should be playing in the winter snow
But I’mma be under the mistletoe

With you, shawty with you
With you, shawty with you
With you under the mistletoe

With you, shawty with you
With you, shawty with you
Shawty with you, under the mistletoe~

Yo! Foreva_SMTOWNbias here again! :3 This chapie is kinda a “welcoming gift” to smalltowngirl98. :DDDD I wanna say thanks to everyone who reads this…especially my subscribers!!

@EunnieWoonie 

@MaxSeoul

@Aigoo_Aki

@xinli_ang

@milkmaniac

@luvkeyber

@DaTaLiNe

@amcoco

@hellokittylove

@odielee

@dianegemy

@dyann23

@CoCoAM

@leirapinkista

@iknowyou 

@KMLTeo

@maranwe

@innocent_kpopgurl

@Kyu_Love

@pseudostoic

@Yixxia

@cookie14

@Owl_fx

@Jhessica

@KEIINLEE

@novelle_freak

@ smalltowngirl98

Here is some Donghae spamm….omg..he is totally killing my bias list!! >.<

P.S Hav u watched invincible youth yet??!! well u betta XDDDD 

part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKSG5c6UVcw&feature=relmfu

part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8Zr4hk9K5A&feature=relmfu

part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLgIdqSfyC0&feature=relmfu

part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ujLMIGJ9So&feature=related

part 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUO2q31FgeQ&feature=channel_video_title

part 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyK5JKqJX0U

part 7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiJ-584g8mQ

part 8: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUFpVWzJKfA&feature=channel_video_title

part 9: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSc8Zfb1iG8&feature=feedu

part 10: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iQcfEuaNfY&feature=feedu

These r wif ENG SUBS so enjoy....!!!!!

everyone fighting!~^^