Just friends for now

Love was never on our side

Henry's POV

I rested my head on the table and sighed. I don't wanna go for emrichment classes...aishhhttt..."Henry!" "Hi Am..." "Why the face?" " Uh..its nothing..and..umm...you wanna hang out later on?" "um..ok..? Meet you at the gate. I gotta go for my class now..cya!" Yesh! I jumped in glee. Now..Key and Myungsoo better not spoil my plans...Thank God Myungsoo doesn't go to our school! Now..where sohould I bring her? WAIT! There's no need to be serious. I got rejected anyway...but Amber's still my best friend..... I glanced at my watch. Then to the surroundings. Every 3 seconds. I finally saw her and we made our way to StarShip cafe. She ordered a iced latte while I ordered a brewing hot mocha. Is there something wrong? :/ Amber wasn't her bubbly self today... "Something the matter? You can talk to me about it," I asked. "I'm....just not ready to marry Myungsoo. Like, I don't even like him! So how would I love him? Me wearing a wedding dress is the least of my worries!" she exclaimed. "Just take it a step at a time. I'll be there if you need me." She dipped her head and sipped her coffee. For the next 30 minutes, it was the most awkward atmosphere EVER. I feel so pathetic right now...I sighed and picked up my coffee...

MEANWHILE.....

Key's POV

I peered through the glass window and saw them together. Aisht...and I thought I wanted to hang out with Amber. "Hey! Diva!" Myungsoo? -.- "Yes?" I gritted my teeth. "Staring at her won't make her come to you." "Mimd your own business.....hide!" I hid behind a lambpost while Myungsoo turned and pretended he was on the phone. They didn't look like they were chatting as we trailed them, a few meters behind. They stopped at the amusement park and took the ferris wheel. What are they doing? I got a bad feeling..aigoooo....

Henry's POV

Only two of us were in the cabin. "Amber...I...." I started off. "Wae?" she asked. I gilulped down my saliva, ready for the 'consequences' ahead. "I just want to say I'm sorry. I shouldn't have hurt you. I feel jealous when you are with other guys. But I know I'm no match with them. I know I let my emotions control me and turn violent sometimes. I'm truly sorry. I admit it, rejection of acception, that I really like you." Amber smiled a little but adverted my gaze. "I forgive you Henry. But...I like you, only as a friend. Maybe more...but I'm unsure of my feelings yet." "So...its a rejection?" " Yeah..." I didn't really feel much emotion this time. It was a mix reaction. If you truly love someone, you can bare to see them go and find their own happiness.

Just then, the ride finished amd we went out. "Yarh!" We heard someone shouted and turned around. Shoot, BOTH Myungsoo and Key are here. Way to ruin the mood. Myungsoo gave me an annoyed look and dragged Amber away. I wanted to chase after him but Key blocke me. "Don't hurt yourself," he said. " Its not your business. And she rejected me...now move!" I threatened. Then, I shoved him aside and stormmed off.

Shut up, i don't even wanna hear it
Beg until your tears dry up
I will see the end of this, just watch
You messed with the wrong person

We were in love and i only had her
But why, why did you touch my girl - no way

I brush myself off and get up
As much as i suffered, you just watch
You mess with love, you mess with friendship - just watch

Just at the thought of you, my body shakes
I can't forgive you - from now on -

It's war, you coward - just watch
You made her cry again
You coward, you, who messed with my love

It's war~

Key's POV 

What?? Henry got rejected? So now, its only me and Myungsoo. There were sooo many questions on my mind right now. Does Amber like Myungsoo? Does he like her? Most importantly, does she like me? I pondered for awhile. How about Doojoon? I'll be so dead if he catches me with Amber...plus Mr Lee...gosh..I don't want to mess with him! The short break is over and school starts tomorrow...plus...the showcase. OH ! I completely forgot! Practice! 

 

HIIII.....This is FISHY here :) Actually, my fren wrote tis chapie but she too busy with her Chinese New Year so i'm updating n adding a few cheesy stuff XPP pls comment n suscibe!! i hav so many suscribers n so little comment...aigooooTT.TT don't go breaking my heart~ hahas..jkjk...everyone fighting!~<3

P.s BIG BANG IS BACK

P.S.S

does tis ever remind u of 'the worm' in lucifer?? O.o