Cupid Jjiong

Love was never on our side

Jonghyun’s POV

Muahhaha! Time for my plan to be in action! I planned this with Donghae, Krystal, Onew and Kikwang after school. So here is the plan…. We invite Key over to hang out at our place. The guys go out to buy ingredients for our lunch, Krystal receives a phone call and go outside to answer it, leaving Key and Amber alone. Tehee…this better work…or I would need a better plan. I better see fireworks at the end of this. KiKwang, Krystal and Onew have arrived…now we are just waiting for our main guest today. This is gonna be fun……muahhahah!

 

Key’s POV

Jonghyun called me over to hang out at his house today. Ummmm…I wonder why. :/ I rang the door bell and Donghae opened it. I greeted him and went in. I saw Jonghyun, Onew, Kikwang, Krystal and Amber sitting on the shiny black sofas in their living room. Donghae joined us soon after. I greeted them and sat next to Jonghyun. “Ok! Me, Donghae, Kikwang and Onew would be out to buy ingredients for lunch. Key, you don’t mind staying with the ladies do you? Ok…so its set…lets go peeps!”Jonghyun announced….not giving me a second thought. The guys soon left for the supermart and I was left with the ladies. Krystal and Amber were talking to themselves and I was playing with my phone. It was such an awkward silence. Suddenly, Krystal’s phone rang and she went outside to answer the call. Only Amber and I were left in the room. Amber finally broke the silence by asking me to play wii with her. I agreed and we started playing Mario cart. “HMPH! How can you be so good! I lost in-I dunoo how many games already!” I lamented. “Relax Key…..you are up against the master that’s why,” she said and we changed the game to guitar hero. I smirked and received the guitar from her. Kekeke….i’m the master at this game! We were head to head, not wanting to lose to each other. Finally, the game ended and I lost. “No……it was so close!” I cursed and slumped onto the sofa, feeling really dejected. “Admit it Key. I am the master of wii!” Amber sniggered. I sat up straight and rebelled’ “no…I am…you just got lucky today!” Amber moved closer and glared, admit defeat already!” We went back and forth, bickering with each other on who was the winner. I did not even notice that my face was just inches away from her. My face suddenly felt hot when I noticed our proximity and I wanted to pull back. Suddenly, the door swung open and the guys barged in, carrying plastic bags of different sizes. Donghae was the first to spot us and he raised an eyebrow at us. I smiled sheepishly and furthered the distance between me and Amber. Without wanting further questioning, I went to the kitchen to help the guys unpack and saw Krystal walking out of the kitchen. Wow…I was too preoccupied with the game that I didn’t realize that she came back in. O.O I turned around and saw Amber still sitting on the sofa stoning. Donghae eyed her and she just shrugged and gave him the ‘i-don’t-get-you’ kinda face. She took the guitar and continued playing guitar hero with Kikwang, with Krystal sitting beside her watching the game. Jonghyun started bombarding me with questions but I gave him a poker face and he stopped asking. Onew snorted and went back to the living room. Me and Jonghyun then went on to prepare lunch for everyone. As I was cooking….this song was in my head. I swear im gonna sing this song to Amber one day…one day….

You are the only one I want, you're the only one I love.
Then keep promise you this from the bottom of my heart.
You are the only one I want, you're the only one I love. (You are the one, you are my love~)
Then keep promise you this from the (you're my love. ~) bottom of my heart.
(Ha~ Yeah~) You are the only one I want, you're the only one I love.
Then keep (Hoo~ Oh yeah~) promise you this from the bottom of my heart.
(My Girl~ Oh yeah~) On the good days and bad days and the times you need someone to lean on
I'll (Be there for you~) always be there for you.

You're my girl, my love, my girl. (My love, my girl)
You're my girl, my love, my girl. (My love, my girl)
You're my girl, my love, my girl. (My love, my girl)
You're my girl, my love, my~ girl.

You're my girl. ~ Oh my love. ~
Mm~

 

Donghae’s POV

What the heck?! How can Key get so close to Amber? Like literally close. I know he likes my sis but…URGH! I just don’t want Amber to get hurt again…..! I will be watching you Key, until you can prove your worth….never hurt Amber or you would be stepping into your own grave. Trust me. =.=!

 

Onew’s POV

WOW! Lunch wuz soooo goodie!!!! The kimchi friedrice was awesome to the max! :D I wan another helping…..kekkeke. Everyone ran to the seats before Amber or Key so they would sit together. They look so cute!! Aigooo…..they truly need to b a couple^^. After the lunch, everyone went back to their wii games and chatting. It was almost dawn went we went home. Jonghyun winked at me and I smiled. Plan part two will be coming up soon…..kekkekekek……

sry....its not long........im in a rush.. :( comments r totally loved..so pls comment!! :O or i will shoot u *holds up water gun :P thz for comments, readers and my suscribers :D i promise the next two chapters will be up by friday. everyone fighting~!^^