Candlelight dinner

Love was never on our side

Key's POV 

There were about 20 students for the showcase. People spilled into the hall, patiently waiting for the showcase to start. At last, the principal adressed the audience and th lights dimmed. 

No it ain't like me to drop too hard
Or go out of my way to know who you are
Said if you're not one for chasing
But I'll admit
Something in you
Has got my attention girl
So if I can
Be a gentleman
Can I ask your permission girl
Said if it's alright with you
Can I know your name
And maybe call you sometime
Can I know your name
Can I know your name~

We were the opening act so I felt pretty nervous but it went away as I danced with Amber on stage. After our opening act, it was Onew and Jessica duet. Now who's gazing at who's eyes?? They were practically falling for each other on the spot. Soon, it was Jonghyun and Amber rock stage. Not long after, all the students came on stage for a final bow before the curtain closed. "Great job Key!" Jonghyun prised. Huh?? I stared into the blankness that enveloped me. I blinked a few times before everything went back to normal again.

"Key? Key?" Jonghyun shook me. "Huh?? Oh! Thanks hyung...you did great too.." What just happened......???

Myungsoo's POV

I waited for Amber again. Seriously, my body won't obey my mind! "Quit stalking me!" I turned around and saw Amber giving me an annoye look. "Dine with me?" I asked. "Like in a high class restaurant? Save it," she said. "Please...just once...dinner, you and me," I spoke calmly. "Fine," she looked skeptical amd eyed me as she got into the car. finally!! I drove to Red Star restaurant and parked my car. I booked the whole place and hired guards to keep watch, I didn't want anyoe to ruin anything. The menu for dinner was also thought out by yours truly. The lights were dimmed and the candles were lit after we sat down on our chairs, with the only sole table in the whole restaurant. The 6-course meal started at the click of my fingers. We finally reached dessert, it was larva chocolate cake. We won't talking to each other but I stole glances at her whenever I could. At least, she's eating the dinner. After we finished, I snapped my finger and the butler came to clear up the table. Next, the pianst got into position and played to the tune of a waltz..

"Dance?" I offered. Amber smirked but shook her head," uhh...no? I ate your dinner...I'm hoing home..." No your not!! I pulled her back. But she stepped on my foot and elbowed my stomach. Pain shot through me as I tried not to scream. "Why did you ruin everything??" I snapped. "Because you have a motive for all this!" she answered. "I don't! I just want to have dinner with you! Quit judging me already. We are gonna get married in two months...don't you think we should start liking each other alreay? I have already fallen for you but you are just so mean to me! I might be snobish at times, but I have my good qualities too!" I lamented. "No...but I'll give you a chance. If you blow it, you're never gonna get it back," she replied amd raced out of the door. Wait!!! No....why did you turn away from me?? I shrugged and sat back down on the chair. Well...at least I got her attention now...

She's cool and she's cruel
But she knows what she's doin'
She pushed me in the pool
At our last school reunion
She laughs at my dreams
But I dream about her laughter
Strange as it seems 
She's the one I'm after
Cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
She's a mystery
She's too much for me
But I keep comin' back for more
She's just the girl I'm lookin' for~


Amber's POV 

What's Myungsoo up to??? I felt sincerity but yet I wasn't sure. Mabe I just couln't open my heart to him yet. I hugged my push toy and sighed. Two more months....I don't want to get married! It seems so close now...... Why did I have to be tangled in this mess? Why can't it be Donghae or Jonghyun? I hugged my pushie closef to me, my only comfort for the night. I stared at the night sky pkaster with stars, a soft breeze whistlinv through my slightly opened glass window. Why me?

 

Hi guys!! Fishy here! Wuz checkin out some stories n realised my fren havnt update tis fic yet! :( im so sry.... Guys..pls commnt n suscribe k?? :) Onew has an ankle injury...my fren is worried to te bone... D: i hope shinee's comeback won't be delayed by this...all shawols pls wish onew well k? :* Everyone fighting! ~^^