Unexpected Situation

Love was never on our side

Donghae’s POV

I was marking Kikwang when I saw what happened. Key lost balance and……waeyo??!!! I grew hot under the collar and was so incensed that I was quavering involuntarily. “That’s it! How dare you KISS MY SISTER!!!” I yelled. I stormed towards them and punched Key with my knuckles. I helped my sis up and I could tell that she was dazed at what had happened. Key fell onto the floor and rubbed his sore head. “Oops…..sorry Amber….didn’t mean tooo….” He apologized. Amber shook her head and insisted she was find as I sot dagger eyes at him. “Aishttt…..calm down….since it’s my fault, I will treat everyone to dinner ok?” Jonghyun let out a chuckle. Onew laughed nervously as the rest of them went to grab their bags. I shook my head and tagged along.

We went to a fast food restaurant for dinner. Jonghyun whimpered as he took out the notes to pay for the meal. I was sitting at the opposite end of where Key was. I was glaring at him while he tried to avoid my glare as he talked to my precious sister. Amber had a perplexed look on her face when she looked at me but shrugged it off. Soon you would understand Amber….one day…but I will not let my sis be the GF of Key! >:(

Onew’s POV

The chicken burger is fabulous! Just gotta come here again. ^^ I saw Donghae’s annoyed look eying on Key and I nudged him. “Key, what’s up with you and Hae?”I whispered. Key just shrugged and turned back to talk to Amber. I gulped and motioned to Jonghyun who realized it too. He stuck out his tongue and told me to ignore him. Sigh…..i feel so bad for Key sometimes…..Donghae is really ver protective of Amber….. :/

Jonghyun’s POV

Time for plan B! :D I signaled to Kikwang and he stood up, pushing the now confused Daniel out of his seat. Henry was reluctant too but Onew managed to push him off his seat. Now, time for the big dino. I nudged Donghae and pushed him off his seat. Donghae glared and wanted to sit back down again but Kikwang stooped him. Onew and Kikwang then dragged him out of the restaurant with Daniel and Henry tagging behind. “Bro! Where are you going?”Amber asked. Sharks…..i didn’t think of anything! >.< “Um….Daniel and Henry are going home while me and bro…are…um….going to get fresh air! Yep…fresh air! I stuttered hoping she would not catch my lie. We all rushed out of the restaurant in double quick time to avoid further questions.

Henry, Kikwang and Daniel left for home while me and Onew dragged the struggling Donghae home. “Yar!!! Let me go!! I must protect Amber! Or that dude might kiss her, or even worse, her!!!” Donghae flapped his arms wildly and tried to break free. We finally reached our doorstep and I thanked Onew for his help. I flung Donghae on the sofa and quickly locked the door. Donghae clenched his fists and stormed back to his room. I cautiously walked to the sofa and switched on the TV. If Donghae even wanted to go out, I would be there to pounce on him. I smirked at the thought of Amber and Key together. ALONE. I flipped the channels of the TV as I kept watch. Slowly, however, I started to drift into sleep and the next thing I knew, my phone started to vibrate.

Key’s POV

Whao? Why is everyone leaving? “So…how’s your family?” I asked. She winced at my question but answered it anyway. “It’s cool. Dad would be back by Christmas. Donghae and Jonghyun takes care of me really well.” “Oh….so where is your mum? You guys don’t seem to like talking about her that often.” After hearing my question, Amber averted my gaze and looked to the floor. I was really confused…..so………..??? “Um…you don’t have a mum?” I asked again. Amber looked at me and I was shocked. Her eyes were blood shot red as she fought back her tears. “Yarh!!So what?! She died CAUSE OF ME!” Amber shouted and ran out of the restaurant.

My mouth hung agape as I digested what she said. A clash of lightning shot down from the sky and a sudden rain pour occurred. The clashes of lightning jolted me from my seat and I bolted out of the door with our bags. ARGH!!! I’m such a pabo!!! Shd’nt have said such a thing….aigoooo…Amber where are you??!!! Fear reared its ugly head at me and anxiety gripped my heart. Rain pelted down insistently on the roads as I searched for her. It was very cold, like I was in a vast freezer room but the thought of Amber stuck in the rain kept me going. The frenzied honking of cars annoyed me and all I could see was a grey, drab landscape that seemed to continue forever. Thunder boomed and strong winds crashed about like an angry child. Forked lightning streaked across the grey sky, drawing a crazed calligraphy in the air. I was soaked to the bone but it didn’t really affect me at all. All that was on my mind was Amber. I caused us both into this, me and my stupid mouth.

I could see almost nothing, trying to search for Amber high and low. At last, I found her. She was standing at the traffic junction, waiting to cross the road. I raced towards her at top speed. The green man went on and people started walking. Amber dragged her feet across the road and was only halfway through. OMO! She’s not gonna make it! O.o!! “No Amber!” I shouted. I sprinted to the junction, 10 seconds left. I ran, trying to catch up with her. (9….8….7….6….5…4…3….2….) I looked alarmingly as the green man turned red and I tried to pull her out of the way with the last strength I had. Without thinking, I pounced on her, shoving her away from the impending car.

BANG! I suddenly felt a sharp pain at the back of my head. Before I knew it, my vision became blurry and I could barely make out Amber’s figure. “Am….Am….Amber…so glad that you are ok…I’m sorry….” I croaked, my lips getting dry. “Key oppa! Oppa! Don’t die! Oppa!” Amber’s voice was the last thing I heard before everything became dark and blank. I felt cold. Very cold.

As of right now, I can't say anything
The miracle of you- it all seems like a fantasy
The last image of you seems to be locked only in my memories
I wonder if you are watching me from somewhere
Even if I regret, it's too late- I can't see you anymore
The tears of the shadows of my memories are watching over that place~

 

Heyyyyy!! Everyone! Forevasmtown_bias is back! :D finally I can update again. Thank you my subscribers for not un-following me and supps up to all my lovely subscriber! :D I know…the story is pretty boring n my eng …pls comment so I can do betta:P N bout the pic….i found it on TUMBLR…omg…..we all cant bear to c Key cry rite…I will cry too….*sniff sniff* Everyone fighting~!^^