Dino Dad

Love was never on our side

Key's POV

What?!! Dad? So that was the crazy dude who tied us up and brought us here? Why would he do that? "You can take off their blindfolds," the strange man ordered. Finally!! I set my gaze on Henry but he turned away from me. I looked at Amber who was glaring at her dad. "Take a seat, its big enough for your brothers too. Yunho! Ask the boys to come in!" he ordered. Jonghyun and Donghae appeared first, taking their places beside Amber. An unknown dude appeared behide them with a smirk on his face. "Who is that? " Amber asked, pointing to the dude. "I assume you two are Henry and Key? I brought you here to warn you to stay away from Amber. You will die if i ever find out that either of you are dating her. That leads to Amber's question. You, (while pointing to Amber) are getting married," he went on. WHATT?!!!! He don't know what his saying! "Mwowago?? I don't even have a boyfriend? What now? Get a random guy off the street?" Amber snarled. "This is Myungsoo, your husband-to-be. It's an arranged marriage. Key and Henry have to get away! Your friends are a threat, lets just leave them here. I pressume you would say yes to the marriage. Don't worry, I will give you four month to get to know him,"he finished off.

"I'm not going to marry anyone! Release my friends. I don't know what your business is but let them off!" Amber snapped back. Donghae shuffled his feet uneasily while Henry looked just as confused and dazed as Jonghyun. "What harm will they bring? Just let them go dad," Donghae said. "They might ruin the wedding!" he exclaimed. "But this is kidnapping!" Jonghyun argued. Their father pinched the bridge of his nose and thought for a moment. "Ok...but there will be security at your house. Doojoon with Key and Changmin with Henry. Kangta would be incharge. You can hang out with Amber hut no physical contact. Dtay out of Myungsoo's way. And DON'T KILL THE WEDDING!!"he warned us.

"This is enough!" Amber wailed. She shot him a death glare an left, with Myungsoo right behind her. "I need to talk to my sons. Guards, take them home!" he barked. The guards uncuffed us and we walked out. "So i guess we are on the same boat now," Henry snorted. "Yep...so team up?" I suggested. He nodded his head but said no more. We went into different cars and before i knew it, i was at my house. Thank God my parents are overseas! Doojoon was roaming all over the place to install mini cameras. He then went out and stood below my room's window. Another security gaurd was at my front door. Why is Amber getting married? I felt like a fallen star, crashing down by the force of gravity. Did I love her for nothing? What should I do? I had no answers in my mind. I just have to take it a step at a time right now. Wait for me......

Jonghyun's POV

I was fuming inside, ready to burst and defend my sis anytime. But he was my father, how could I? "Now, remember this. Keep Amber safe. Don't let her wandef too far. I can trust you both right? I'm going to Japan after tonight's dinner."We were escorted out of the building. "Did you know about this?" I asked Donghae. "No, I did not. If I did, I woukd not have agreed to it. I thought dad was going to kill Key about his family load. But THIS happened instead. Or maybe he is stopping Key from dating Amber. But how about Henry? We should just see how this goes and maybe change dad's mind. Let's get ready for the dinner tonight," Donghae assured me. Myungsoo...if anything happens...you are DEAD! But first, I have to attend th party...oh the joy.

 

Heyyyyyy!!! :DDD Happy New year everyone :) School started already...Daaaaamnn...hope 2012 would be a great year ahead. Love all my suscribers n readers <3 Suscribe n comment pls! :* Everyone fighting!~^^ -Foreva_smtownbiassurprise