Oops....

Love was never on our side

Jonghyun’s POV

I slid the key into the lock and unlock the studio. I’m such a pabo to leave my music CD in the studio. Ii switched on the lights and saw Amber and Key? O.o Amber’s face was a feisty pink and Key was looking to my direction with an annoyed expression. “Hey guys- what happened??” I interrogated. Key coughed, “nothing hyung! We were just…just…umm…” SOMETHING HAPPENED HERE….I CAN SMELL IT!! O________O I smirked and told them to pack up and leave the studio. I picked up my music sheets near the piano and locked the studio. We went our separate ways with Amber following me back home. As soon as Amber stepped into the house’s door, she zoomed past me and went to her room. I heard the door slammed shut and silence continued. I knew it…something happened…but WHAT?

Amber’s POV

I slammed the door and collapsed on the floor. I clutched my chest and prayed that my heart would stop beating any faster. I closed my eyes to find inner peace but my mind kept picturing the scenes of us in the dance studio. When he kissed me, I felt this electric pulse flowing through me. Wait…..HOLD UP. I like Key? As in like, like Key? O__o Aishttt, what’s wrong wif me???! Even though I was sticky and sweaty, I was too preoccupied to bathe. There was a knock on the door as I was about to get my lazy off the bed. “Heyyy! What happened in the studio? Tell your dino bro?” Jonghyun said, popping his head into my room. I sighed and sat up to face him as he sat on my chair. “Umm…we…uhh…kissed? Yeah…it was an accident?” I said trying to use my pillow to hide my blushing face. “Aigoooo….you little dino! You guys dating? Has he confessed?” he asked. Jonghyun pinched my cheeks and smirked. He finally left my room after much pestering and I went to take a shower. Sighzzzzzz……do I like Key? How bout Henry? OTTOKE……..??!!

Donghae’s POV

I was in the kitchen grabbing a cup of coffee when I saw Jonghyun walking down the stairs. Our relationship isn’t going smooth even since our little fight at the hospital. “Jjiong, is Amber home?”I asked. “Yeah, she was stuck in the studio and I had to fetch her myself. Key and her kissed? Like LOL,” he answered casually. I gave Jonghyun a death glare and slowly put down my coffee onto the dining table. Jonghyun clasped his mouth with his hands after realizing what he had just mention. I stormed off to Amber’s room and I could feel my blood pressure increasing by the second.

“Amber! How could you kiss Key? You guys can never be together! Understand? I’m begging you Amber,please,” I pleaded. “The kiss was just an accident! I’m old enough to know what I want in life! You can’t control me forever, plus I’m not even dating yet!” she screamed and shoved me out of her room. She slammed the door in my face and I was left standing there in shock. I sighed and rubbed my temples, trying to wipe out what had just happened in my mind. “Bro, let it rest. Dad would understand if they are dating. This is fate,”Jonghyun comforted me. I ignored him and went back to my room. Fate? Can I change it? Should I change it? I really didn’t know the answer.

 

Henry’s POV

[Henry is blue, Amber is Red]

My phone message went off and I picked up my phone to check.

Amber: hey, u free?

Me: Sure, u wanna hang out?

Amber: k :) amusement park downtown

Me: cya there :)

I got up and opened my wardrobe. I selected a pair of jeans, a black tank top and a leather jacket. Half an hour later, I arrived and Amber reached a few minutes later. I could tell Amber was seriously depressed today. She didn’t have her usual smile and excited hand gestures. Instead, she slid her hands into her front pocket and sighed continuously. We halted at the big ferris wheel and Amber looked up. “I always wanted to take this as a kid. It was the only good place to see the whole town,” she said. I just smiled and looked at some shiny thing on her wrist. HEY!!! O.O it’s the bracelet I gave her for valentines!!! “Am, that’s a nice whatever you call that shiny thing on your wrist thingy,” I said, trying not to be obvious. “You mean this? Yeah, I got this as a gift. Wait a minute, come to think of it, were you that anonymous person who gave this to me?” she questioned. I shook my head and quickly changed the subject. It was already late by that time so I walked her home. Donghae opened the door but Amber just ignore him and walked in. Did they fight?  I bowed and went home. I reached my doorsteps when Amber texted me.

Amber: Thz for hanging out with me today. Feeling much happier :)

Me: No prob :P

Amber: U r truly my bestie! Gd nite! :D

Me: gd nite! BB

I looked at her last message. U are truly my bestie. I don’t just want to be your bestie Amber….why can’t you understand that? I have to confess before Key does anything……

Heyyyyyyyy!!! Foreva_smtownbias is back! This wld b a boring chapie as it’s a link to the next one :P

Love ya my subscribers!!! :D n I really wanna thank smalltowngirl n novelle_freak for constantly commenting on my story, saranghaeyo! Everyone fighting!~^^

BTW, did u guys c e interview that fx did in Taiwan?

Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaIukm5Kw3I&feature=player_embedded

(henber moment starts at 07.40)

N Amber likes guys who play sports and loves music. The VJ said it was Henry! XD The moment wuz so cute!!! :P plus Amber like guys who at first glance look cold but when smile looks cute. :l at first, I tot it wuz Key cuz Henry looks cute even when he doesn’t smile! XD

Let’s compare em both shall we??

Henry's cool...face? lol...i still think he is cute *0*

Key's cool face? he looks HOTTTTTT!!!!

now.....

henry cute little smile!! he doesnt need ta hav a big smile ta look cute >.<

cute key in hello :D

signing off~~~