Failed date (Part 2)

Love was never on our side

Amber's POV

Muahahhaha...! I knew Myungsoo won't like to eat this kind of food. I ordered spicy rice cakes and chicken feet. "What is this? How do you eat this stuff??" he argued. "Just eat already!" I nagged. He reluctantly picked up his chopsticks and took a bite of the chicken feet. His face scrunched up at the taste as he tried hard to swallow. He gave me a bitter look after he swollowed it. "What is this?? How can you eat this sort of stuff?" he complained. We soon finished and h paid the bill. We went to another street stall which sold lettuce wraps. I ordered beef lettuce wraps with two bowls of kimchi stew. "Who said you could hav two dinners?" "Well...I won! Plus you are too rich anyway." Th meal was quickly finished and we were strolling on the streets again. "Don't eat this...gahh..I'm going to dieeee..." he muttered. "This is where the best food is! stop complaining...well..its getting late...lets go home."

"No! To the Han River..." Han river........?? I shrugged and we both headed there. It was way past evening and the moon's reflection could be seen in the water. I slipped my hands into my pockets and stared up at the moon. "This place is loely right?" "Why did you bring me here?" "Because I like this place." The conversation ended there as we just stared at each other. Unknowingly, he leaned closer and closer to me. Ha! You think I would kiss you?! He was just two inches away from me as he closed his eyes. What a punk! I let out a slight chuckle and stepped back. Gravity failed him as he failed his arms and landed face first on the ground. Hahahahha!!! He stood up and glared at me. "Yarh! Did you do that on purpose??!" he shouted. "Duhhhh...look at you!" "Shut up! Don't do that!"

Myungsoo's POV

I grabbed her arms tightly. I leaned in and whispered," Yah...don't play hard to get...I know you wanted to kiss me..." Her face suddenly gurned an unflattering red and was blushing like mad. Shes's so cute when she is embarrassed. "Hey! Let her go!!" Henry suddenly popped out of no where. Key appeared just behind him, having a confused look. Now what??! We were standing in a triangle pattern with Amber closest to me. "Go away! I'm on a date with Amber. Now buzz off...you guys are distrubing us." Out of no where...Henry punced on me and punched me head on. ARGH! What is wrong with this dude??!!!! He gritted his teeth and punched me on mh face again. I can't take it anymore! I kicked his shin and punched his face, making him sprwal on the floor. Finally, Amber amd Key were able to pull us apart.

"What is wrong with you both? Key..take henry. I'll bring this punk, amber chided. Key quickly up Hnry and led him away. "Now what am I going to tell your paraents?" Amber hissed in annoyance. I remained quiet as I knew she was pretty pissed...one bad word from me and I'm dead. We were quiet already so I took this opportunity to hold her hand. "Yar!" Amber tried to shake me off. I interwhined my hand with hers so there was no escape. "Stop playing games." "I'm not. Why can't I hold your hand." "Cause we don't like ech other. And I know you are just irritating me!" But I'm starting to like you...By thatime, we already reached her doorsteps. She ignored me and slammed the door in my face. I turned around and saw the car sitting pretty at the side of the road. SHOOT. Why didn't I take my car??? I shoke my head in disgust and I started the engines. 


and, can you smile?
you want this,
you hope for this
i can’t seem to have you
with only my heart
and, can you smile?
i said to go,
i said i’m okay
seems like i can give nothing

but this to you at the end~

Jonghyun's POV

"Sis! You're back!" "Sorry." "What happen?" Then, Amber poures out every single detail of what happened, leaving none behind. Myungsoo is such a pain!

Henry's POV

Why was I so rash? I hate myself!! I screamed into the pillow. The blood from my lip already dry..but the sting still deep. Why is this so complicated??!! It's like I'm living a drama! I shdn't have been so persistent for her love. Kttoke? Now I'm lost, dead and heart broken. Nothing will ever be the same....

She's always on my mind, there's
no room left for thinking
I'm tired of waiting slowly fading
it needs to happen now.
Cuz I'm running out of time, and Ifeel this ship is sinking
The doors are closing I am frozen I need her around
And it feels like we belong together
Can someone tell me where do I start~

 

heyyyyyyyy...fishy here! ;) pls comment n suscribe...i hav 38 suscribers n onli two comment...it makes me vry sad...T.T plus read our new fic..smile everyday! :*

P.S r u ready for shinee's comebac?!!! Everone fighting~!<3

Jjiong so HOTTT~

SHINEE PLS COMEBAC!!

Amber's baby photo with her sis