Hospital

Love was never on our side

 

Amber’s POV

“Key oppa! Oppa! Don’t die! Oppa!” I shouted while shaking him, trying to revive my unconscious friend. Blood was oozing out from the back of his head and I called the ambulance. I called Jonghyun next, hoping he was of some help. “Bro…..help me…TT.TT. Key’s hurt!” tell Donghae too….” I stammered.” “Key? Omo! Which hospital! I’m coming!” he said and hung up. I sat there helplessly, hoping that Key would wake up. A crowd of people gathered around us and craned their necks to get a better view of things. Not long after, I heard the wail of a siren as an ambulance approached. The paramedics rushed out and hoisted Key on the stretcher and took him to the hospital. I was left standing blankly into space and tears rolled down my cheeks.

Suddenly, it stopped raining. Well not actually, I just didn’t feel the droplets of rain pelting down on my body anymore. I looked up and saw a black giant umbrella that resembled a Portuguese man-of-war. I turned around and saw Henry holding up the umbrella.  He gave me a reassuring smile and said,” Don’t worry. Key would be fine. Let’s go home first and wash up. Then we will go see him ok?” I just nodded and let Henry lead me back home. I just didn’t have any energy left to argue. He put his arm over me and we walked in silence. I felt really………..warm? Maybe it was because I was cold, or maybe not. But now, I just wanted Key oppa to be safe.

Jonghyun’s POV

Luckily, I found Donghae in time and we just reached the hospital. I found Key’s ward and we looked through the small glass window at the door. The doctor finally came out and gave a huge sigh. “Mr Kibum has a serious head concussion. Thankfully, he is okay, but there might be side effects we are not positive of anything yet. I’m sorry.” The doctor bowed and walked off. What??! Key might have side effects?? Not good……not good.

I burst through the door and stayed by Key’s side, looking at him. Donghae came up to me and patted me on the back. I felt a surge of anger towards him and shoved him roughly.  “You see! How could Key be a bad person? He risked his life for our sister!!” I yelled at the top of my lungs. Donghae just backed away and muttered, “ You…just stay here. I will go get Amber…” and left the room. I slumped onto the chair and ran my fingers up my brown hair. I was getting restless and soon started to pace around the room. Finally, the door banged open. Amber rushed next to me and buckets of tears were flowing out. Henry and Donghae went to the other side of the bed and stayed silent. “It’s ok Am….” I consoled her.  We all stayed quiet and the only sound heard were Amber’s sobs. Soon, it was 11pm. Donghae and I left for home as Amber insisted on staying. Henry stayed back for awhile to keep an eye on her.

Outside the hospital, there was an awkward silence between me and Donghae. “Sorry for shouting at you just now.” I apologized. Donghae looked up at the night sky and sighed, “ It’s ok….i’m fine. I know I hadn’t treated Key nicely at all. But…but…before mum died, I promised to take care of both of you. You are strong bro, and know how to make your own decisions. Amber is still young, and this is the only way I know how to preotect her. Please understand, I would only let her go when I think she is ready, I’m sorry.” We walked in silence again until we reached home. Bro gave me a small smile before we headed into our own room.

Henry’s POV

My heart was ripping into smaller and smaller glass shards as the clock ticked. I sat on the chair as I watched Amber. Her head was resting on Key’s bed with her hand intertwined with his. My heart felt really sore and my shoulders sagged. It pains me to watch my best friend cry and even worse when I could not do anything about it. I wished I was Key right now. I didn’t really care if I was lying on the bed. I just wanted her to care for me as much as I cared for her. I looked at the clock, it was 2am. I stood up and told Amber I was leaving.  “Amber…I would be going off first ok? Don’t worry ok?” I told her. I went over to hug her and she hugged back. I broke the hug and went out of the room. I stole one last glance at her before I walked back home. Amber…..do you know my hear breaks when you are sad? I wished you were mine….i will protect you forever….

Be mine. I love you, okay? I worry about you, okay?
I’ll take care of you till the end
Let’s go together. Don’t walk onto the harder path, okay? It wasn’t easy, right?
I don’t want to see you like that ever again
Be mine. I love you, okay? I worry about you, okay?
I’ll take care of you till the end
-
Rap) Will you fight, will you get hurt again
In an endless ring of hurt, it’s always a quiet war. That’s too much for you
With a shield of worry, I stay in front of you and
I revolve around you like a moon
The lights are turned off in your love, so leave it and look at me
I’ll cover up your deep scars and make you laugh. And make you mine~

THE NEXT DAY………

Key’s POV

The morning sun rays shot into my eyes. I flickered them and surveyed my surroundings. Where am I? Is that Amber? I touched my head and felt….bandages? I guess I must have been knocked out from saving Amber. I saw her sleeping soundly and realised that her hand was in mine. I smiled brightly and squeezed her hand tighter. “Amber? You awake?” I whispered. Seconds later, she begin to stir and blinked a few times. As soon as she saw me, a smiled plastered onto her face and she hugged me tightly. How I wish this moment lasted forever! >.< We chatted happily after she broke the hug when her brothers came. Jonghyun smiled at me while Donghae just bowed. After awhile, Onew came too, but by the afternoon, all of them left and I was all alone. I kept replaying the hug with Amber in my head over and over again. Aishht….why can’t I get you outta my head?!  One part of me wanted to confess to her but the other half says I’m not ready. OTTOKE??! While thinking about it, I drifted into sleep while humming a song ……….

가지마사랑사랑사랑아아아아 
Don't go love love my love 
제발제발가지마아아아아
Please don't go 
눈물투성이상처투성이내가슴은어떻해 
How I can handle my heart that filled with tears and hurt 
아파아파아파가지마사랑아
It hurts ~ hurts ~hurts ~ Don't go my love 
오오오오오오오오오오오오날떠나떠나가지마 
Oh oh oh oh oh oh. Oh oh oh oh oh oh Don't leave me 
오오오오오오오오오오오오날떠나떠나가지마 
Oh oh oh oh oh oh. Oh oh oh oh oh oh Don't leave me~

Yo! Another update for everyone!!! :D Shout out to everyone who read tis! :P Everyone fighting~!^^