Can't be

Love was never on our side

Amber's POV

SHOOT. I don't want to go back to school! But we have our showcase next week...and we havn't practice at all! Key and I have to practice everyday if we want the best possible dance routine. I sighed as I inserted the key into the door of the dance studio. I stepped in, tossed my bag to the side and waited. Once Key arrived, we started on the basic warm-ups before starting the dance. "Left right, down turn and freeze..." We practiced the verses over and over again. I was sweating like a mad man but we havn't even gotten to the chorus yet! I checked the clock, 20 minutes before our session ends. "Ok..thump one two..up spin, jump down...and maybe a dual spin?" Key suggested. (A/N: a dual spin is when one persone spin the other person around and they pose after two scenes) Suddenly, Key grabbed my waist.

HOLD ON! "Yah! Hands off!" I stuttered and shoved him slightly. "What? Intimacy issues?" he teased. This is wayyyyy to close for comfort! Amber...remember...its for the showcase...nothing else...nothing else...aigoooo

Key's POV

Amber finally agreed and placed her hands on my shoulders. I lifted her up but accidentally lost grip and we stumbled to the ground, her falling on top of me. "Yah!!!! Am I that heavy?" "No....? It was anccident!" I defended myself. She hurriedly got off me and brushed her pants. Gahhh....this is so tiring! We decided to try again, her hand on my shoulders and my hands on her waist. "You know, you're pretty cute from this angle," I mumbled. "Huh?" "N-n-othing." I stared at her and leaned closer, our foreheads touching. "Yah-yah..." she stuttered, breaking our eye contact and took a step back. We weren't as close as before, but arms, hands and all were still in place. And the someone walked in.

"Key!"

......

..........

......................

................................

.............

........................................

 

The voice came from the now opened studio door, surprising u both. Amber took a giant leap backward and let gobof her hands. She tried to mantain a poker face while I smiled sheepishly at the two people standing by the door. "Caught you guys....sorry to be a party blooper...but your seasion is over," Onew mentioned. "Amber! Someone is waiting for you," Jessica said. Amber nodded, took her bag and ledt the studio.

I'm in for loads of questions... "So...what did me and Jessica saw just now?" Onew teased. "Yeah! You guys were like 3 inches apart!" Jessica added. "Nothing happened.....seriously...." I tried to avoid them. "Yeah right! You were staring at her like you wanted to eat her!" Onew burst out laughing. "Aishhh...mwollaaaaa....." I sighed and packed up. Then I pushed the door open.

Myungsoo's POV

I waited for Amber. I didn't know why I was doing this. And I kept thinking about her all the time. Yet I thought I hated her. How could I have fallen for this rude obnoxious tomboy??! I spotted her not to far away at the gate and approached her. However, she turned away and ignored me. What's with this attitude? Girls would be running towards me...not away from me! "Yah!" I shouted and grabbes her wrist, pulling her to my car. "I will fatch you home whether you like it or not!" I'm going crazy! I just waited 3 hours to fetch her home and this is how he threats me? When we reached, she slammed the door amd walked off. Not even a thank you? I stopped her and she glared at me. "Why are you ignoring me?" "Why should I talk to you?" Gosh! "Why? I should be asking you that question! You've been stuck in my head since tht dinner! What did you do to me? You aren't even close to my ideal girl. Yet....I thought I woukd never fall for y- Yah! Why am I even bothered by this? I must be crazy!" I burst out all my emotions. Without waiting for a response, I got back into my car. Not looking back for even a glance.

How much longer 
Do I have to just look at you alone 
This love like the wind 
This worthless love 
If I keep trying will it make you fall in love with me 
come a little bit closer 
Just a little bit 
I'm the one who loves you 
Right now by your side 
That man is crying~

Hiiiiiii!!!!! Lol...ths chessy moments wuz written by fishy...im juz here to post tis...lol...again XP guyssss....pls comment wld u? so i wld noe where to improv on my story..i feel so lonely when onli my two frens comment on this...i know u guys r very nice ppl rite? :) Shout out to everyone qho reads this chapie! Everyone fighting!~^^