Rich Kid

Love was never on our side

Amber's POV

Whattttt?? Married to that Myungsoo dude?! I don't even know him! Just my luck. Now i'm outside the warehouse, pacing up and down, wishing that it was all a nightmare. I picked up a peppble and threw it into the river infront of me. "Hey! What are you doing?" I turned to see Myungsoo. "Go away!" i snapped. "Yarh! I'm Park Myungsoo! I have tons of girls who would love to marry me! Their pictures can even stack up the Empire State building!" he retorted. I rolled my eyes and walked away, completely ignoring him. He ran ahead and extended his arms to block my path. "Go away! Or you will get hurt!" I challenged. Without waiting for a second, i kicked his shin. "ARGHHHH!!!! What the----!!" he yelped in pain, grapping his leg and hopping on one foot. I smirked and walked off. That ought to teach him a lesson.

When i finally reached my house, HE was there. "I'm here to pick you up for the dinner. We are going together right?" WHATTTTT???!!!!! Goshhhh....!! I let out a big sigh and went into my house. "Sis!! You are back? Did you get a shock just now?Sorry we didn't know about this!" Jonghyung started off. "I'm fine! But Myungsoo is such a annoying poker! Gonna change...cya!"

AFTER A FEW MINUTES......

"Let's go!" Donghae called us and we walked to the front gate. Myungsoo was in a white tux and smirking at me. His butler walked towards us and bowed. "Your father has arranged us to pick you up for dinner. This way please," he showed us to the car. I sat next to Jonghyun with Myungsoo and Donghae sitting opposite of us. We reached the hotel's ballrook and one of the guards escorted us in.

"Aigooo...everyone is here! Usher everyone into the private dinner room please." My dad was sitting at the head of the table. Unfortunately, I was sitting next to Myungsoo. My dad tapped the glassware to call for silence. "Now, let the diner begin! Taecyon! Bring the red wine in for everyone. Today, we come to celebrate our achievemwnts in Japan. And my daughter's marriage! Cheers to th business and cheers to the couple!!" he boomed, voice as clear as glass. The crowd echoed along and the food was served after that. The guests all headed back to the ballroom for some waltz dancing when the dinner was done. "Hi Am! Why the sad face?" Krystal went up to me. (A/N: Krystal's parents are partners with Amber's dad.) "Cause this ? It's too boring!" I let out an exsparated sigh. "Oops! You husband to be aka Mr hottie is here!" she chuckled. Sure enough, he came up to me and stretched out his hand. "Would you dance with me?" he asked. "No. And no if you ask again." He shrugged and turned to Krystal,"then would you wanna dance with me?" What is this dude doing?? "Aisht...i'm going outside for fresh air. Don't let him seduce you Krys!"

I went outside and walked around the pavement outside. "Yar! How could you reject me like that? Let's go back in!" Myungsoo shouted behin me. "I'm none of your business, go away!" He ignored me and grabbed my by my wrist. "What's wrong with you? You are like the first girl that ever rejected me! So what's they problem?!" "The problem is you!! You are so full of yourself. Quit acting like a rich spoilt kid!" I retorted. He kept silent and blinked a few times. I sighed and turned away from him. Luckily, it was time to leave for home. Arghhh!!! So tired.... I quickly washe up and threw myself on the bed.

IN THE MORNING......

The sun rays were shooting through the glass window, signalky the start of the day. I didn't remember opening my curtains... I opened my eyes and stared in shock at the person infront of me. Myungsoo?!!!!!

 

P.s hihihi :3 shawolmvp here!!! :D teheeeeeeee.......!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope u enjoy.... :P comment n suscribe! sry im in a rush....btw myungsoo is the dude in the pic <3