Reply,Replay,Replay

Love was never on our side

Key's POV

Urgh....why do i have to go to school...TT.TT. I am standing outside SM High, reluctantly trying to force myself into the school compound. Its right after the summer holidays and I just transfered here. I am from Busan but our family moved here, to Seoul. I got a scolarship to SM High via an audition that I went last fall. Aigooo...gonna suffer long hours here....there goes my afternoon nap . :(

The teacher was already in class by the time I got there. As i stepped into the classroom, they class turned dead silent and all eyes were on me. The teacher introduced me and told me to sit next to a flaxen coloured hair girl. At first, I though she was a he. O.O But as I got closer, her delicate girly features showed and I felt my heart pumping like some race car driver. Why am I feeling this way? Urgh! Stop it key >.Key..snap ottoke it! Dont tell me you are falling in love...ottoke? I diverted my attention back to the teacher as he started talking, cant wait till lunch...this is tooo boring. +.+ After what seemed like eternity, it was finally lunch time :D. I went to the cafeteria and bought myself a hamburger. On my way out, i saw Jonghyun and some other people walking towards my direction. OMO! Its that flaxen hair girl from my class...aigooo ottoke...I didnt know what to do. I wanted to run away but I heard Jonghyun calling out my name. Shoot too late! :( Jonghyun came over and put in shoulder around me. " Yo dude! wanna join my gang? You seem like a nice enough soul," I just nodded my head slowly as he introduced his friends to me. There were 7 people in his group, Henry( red hair), Krystal(ice skating queen),Onew(chicken lover),Kikwang(basket ball lover),Donghae(smartest) and Amber(the flaxen hair girl) and Jonghyun himself. I did a 90 degree bow and introduced myself. They were esay to get along with and we started talking about random things.

Soon, it was time for dance/sing/rap classes. I went to the dance studio for my first lesson, Jonghyun Amber and Onew were also in the same class as me. The classes go according to you ability and im in level 2.(DUH almighty key ^^)The instructor came and told everyone to think of song lyrics and perform it with dance moves. The theme of the day was " a crush" . After an hour, the teacher called us back. He pointed at me and gave me a rose. "What's that?" I asked. "Since you are new here and the theme is a crush, after your performance, give this rose to anyone in the studio." You gotta b kiddin me! Who should I pick..ummm...then, an idea struck me..muahaha.. :)

I slowly stepped into the center and started my performance.u

“No matter what I do (this heart)

does not reach it

Replay Replay Replay 
I love you girl

for a long time
more

replay replay replay
I love you girl

no matter what I do

you let me girl….
keep thinking about you, you let me girl
you don’t know what is love,  
I will give it to you.”

This is my chance! I took a deep breath and took the rose from my back pocket. I slowly stepped towards  Amber.