Kris: Reverse Effects

The EXO Planet: A Collection of Scenarios and Oneshot [UPDATE: CHPT 22]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Requester: akared

VIP pass to Exo Planet for oneshot:
Name: Kang Minhee
Partner: Kris

Details of oneshot: It's about Minhee who is practically pregnant after about 3 months age of her marriage with this guy named Kris but she didn't realize about that. However, the symptoms of carrying a baby in her womb are showing obviously on her husband Kris who was a serious,cool and firm man but lovable only when they are alone has eventually turns to someone childish, always playing and doing silly things and get quite sensitive. He also going through those craviness things and foods. Later on their parents suspect something went wrong so thus (jyang!!! happy ending, Kris is going to be Papa soon!) 

 

 

 

"Send this to the files department and bring me a cup of coffee after. You can go now." Kris handed his secretary and the latter gave Kris a nod and left. 

Kris, also known as Mr. Wu, was the strict CEO of his family company. With a complete poker face, his thick eyebrows, his sharp jawline and his lips that were always set in a firm, straight line, Kris was labelled as the cold prince among the staffs and colleagues. Kris heard about his nickname of course, but being the stoic person he was, he didn't care about it. After all, the cold prince title suited him well.

But things were starting to change. Kris would occasionally find himself in a good mood, but become irritated at the next moment. It was a crazy sight to see the boss smiling but the very moment, his eyebrows were pinched together. Like, what da hell?

 

After a stressful day at work, Kris plopped himself on the sofa, not bothering to go upstairs to change his clothes. He closed his eyes, his chest rise and fall steadily.

"Hubby!" A sweet melody greeted him cheerfully. The side of Kris's lips hitched up as he heard the voice. That voice belonged to his loved wife Minhee, and they were married three months ago. They were still in the newly-wed mood and they were blissfully in love. Minhee went over and snuggled with him which Kris willingly opened his arms so he could wrap it around her waist. Kris kissed her forehead and caress her hair tenderly. "I miss you baby"

"I miss you more."

"No, I miss you more more."

"More more?" Minhee laughed. "I miss you more more more."

"I miss you more more more more."

"Are we seriously having this game? Oh Kris oppa, you're so silly!"

"Only for you baby."

"Okay. Now you're cheesy." Minhee faked a shudder. "Goosebumps are appearing." 

Kris lips tugged into a sincere smile as he pulled her closer. He dipped his head down and bury his face against her neck. "You smell nice. Way too nice."

His breath tickled Minhee's neck and she pinked. Even though Kris is her husband, she couldn't get used to his skinships. Every touch sends tingles down her spine and every kiss make Minhee's legs go jelly because her body just reacts to him. 

"How about you bath again, but this time...with me?" Kris's husky voice broke Minhee's thoughts. When her brain processed what he had said, she pushed him off and ran while shouting, "You ert!"

"Run while you can, but you can't run forever~" Kris sang as he went to chase her.

 

 

"Oppa are you okay?" Minhee asked, her voice laced with concern as she rubbed his back in a soothing manner. She had woken up as was feeling dry and that she needed a cup of water to drink, but was greeted by the sight of Kris puking in the toilet as she passed by. The initial intention was forgotten immediately and she squat down beside him, passing him tissue paper when he needed it and patting his back gently. 

"I'm fine," Kris's voice cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter