Sehun: Unexpected invitation

The EXO Planet: A Collection of Scenarios and Oneshot [UPDATE: CHPT 22]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Oneshot]

 

"Aren't you going for your prom night?" Mrs Seng, Jocelyn's mother asked. Mrs Seng was sure that Jocelyn was hella excited for the prom as every fibre of her emits happiness and anticipation, but why does she seem to be so glumy? Did something happened?

"No mum. I'm feeling tired. I'll be in my room if you need me." Jocelyn answered without much energy and trudged towards her room. Mr Seng wanted to make a comment against her sentence, but was given a glare by his wife before he could even open his mouth. Even though Mrs Seng doesn't know the reason why she was behaving like this, she decided to not push her to talk about it. It was her privacy, after all. 

Once she closed her bedroom door, she went forward and plopped herself onto the bed, heaving a deep, deep sigh. The truth was that she really, really wanted to go to the prom. The beautiful gowns, the handsome suits, the dance lights, the food, everything. The moment her school released the news, she couldn't stop daydreaming about it. Heck, she had even once dreamt of it! But her hopes were crushed now. All because of one frustrating reason: she doesn't have a date. 

Yes. Just because of that reason. 

A part of her wanted to go without giving any care that she was single and alone, but that part of her quickly dissolved and disappeared after her friends told her that they had their own dates. She decided not to go in the end and she could tell her friends that she was sick. She couldn't just tell them that she had no date to go to, right? That would look pathetic, she thought. 

After what seemed like eternity, a series of knocks were heard. "Joce? Your date is here~"

She shot up. DATE? The last time she checked, she don't have a date. She opened the door and peeked out. She took a double-take when she realised who was the 'date'. It was no other than Oh Sehun, her frenemy, her irritating neighbour.

 

 

 

"NOOOooooo! You can't do this to me! Mum! Dad! I'm being kidnapped!!" Jocelyn wailed. 

"Thank you Mr. Seng and Mrs. Seng, I'll make sure to bring her home before midnight." Sehun bowed and sent them a smile, breaking his pokerface expression. 

"Have fun!" Both of the parents chorused. 

"Oh Sehun! Let me go you dummy! I'm not going to go with yo--wah!" She screamed when Sehun lifted her up and made his way to his car. 

"I hate you."

"I love you too."

She blinked. He did not just say that, But she couldn't deny that his words --even if it's fake-- stirred feelings in her. Why does her stomach feels weird all of the sudden?

 

After lots of struggle, protest and a whole two hours of torture, Sehun managed to dress Jocelyn up from head to toe literally. He brought her to the hair dresser and got her hair fixed; the ends of her hair curled up. He then brought her to the boutique and after numerous trying of dresses, he finally settled a dress for her. It was light pink tube dress that flowed down to her knees which she had agreed with Sehun to go with that dress. She had to admit that Sehun's taste was not bad after all, considering that he is a man. As for the shoes, she had choose a white heels shoes with a ribbon which is used to tie around her ankle. After she was finally done with the makeup, Sehun's jaw went agape when he looked up and saw her. Sehun thought that Jocelyn looked beautiful and perfect, but of course he didn't voice it out.

"You looked...okay." Sehun cleared his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter