D.O: Sweet sweet kitchen

The EXO Planet: A Collection of Scenarios and Oneshot [UPDATE: CHPT 22]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Requester: zenlover

VIP Pass to Exo Planet for oneshot:

Name: Dam Ahyoung
Partner: EXO Do Kyungsoo
Details of a oneshot: She ask him to teach her how to cook but in the end both of them just tasting each other lips 

 

 

***Please read the author's note at the end. 

 

 

"Ta-da! Chef Kyungsoo presents you choc-vanilla cookies~" Kyungsoo grinned as he brought out a tray of freshly baked cookies. Ahyoung beamed in delight as she rubbed her stomach with glee. Smiling at Kyungsoo, she picked up a cookie and took her first bite. 

"Oh my god Soo! You baked the nicest cookies in the whole world!" She gushed and after she finished the cookie in her hand, she gave him two thumbs up. "I love it! It's awesome!"

Kyungsoo laughed as he ruffled Ahyoung's hair. "Awww you flattered me. Since you love eating it, why not I teach you how to make them?"

"Huh?!" She blurted halfway through her third cookie. She looked up at him with bright, puppy-like eyes and looking like a chipmunk's, Kyungsoo couldn't help but to steal a kiss on her lips because she looked damn adorable. 

"My cookies do taste nice. Do you know why?" Ahyoung who was blushing shook her head innocently. 

"Because it came from your lips and it's taste as sweet as honey." Ahyoung's face turned a darker shade of red and she cupped her beetroot cheeks, causing him to chuckle. 

"So... Is my Ahyoung ready for the challenge?"

"What challenge?"

"Teaching you how to make perfect cookies."

"Are you sure? I might explode your whole kitchen."

"I'm here for you, don't worry."

 

"Do I add salt into the batter?" Ahyoung asked confusedly, holding up a small bottle with a SA written on it. 

Kyungsoo widened his eyes before breaking out into laughter. "Ahyoung dear, you don't add salt in cookies!" Ahyoung flushed red in embarrassemt and placed the bottle back on the shelf. 

"So I put sugar then?" Kyungsoo nodded and Ahyoung grinned as she spooned the correct number and pour in the batter. She mixed the batter for minutes and gingerly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter