D.O: When Kyungsoo said I'm ugly while I'm applying makeup and I got angry at him

The EXO Planet: A Collection of Scenarios and Oneshot [UPDATE: CHPT 22]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Requester: LoveNeedsSpark

Ordianry pass to Exo Planet for scenarios

Name: Yoon SooMi
Partner: Do KyungSoo
Scenario: When Kyungsoo said I'm ugly while I'm applying makeup and I got angry at him

 

 

"Are you ready SooMi?" Kyungsoo's voice sounded from the other side of the door. "I'm coming in."

He opened the door and walked in, seeing the sight of SooMi applying mascara on her eye lashes. Kyungsoo frowned and stared at the dressing table full of makeup items. "You're applying makeup?"

She nodded and smiled as she continued to apply makeup on her the other eye. "It's been an hour since you're in the room, SooMi. Your hair is in a mess and you're still applying makeup? You do know that I'm meeting with my friends right? What will they think if we're late?"

"I believed your friends aren't judgemental people, Kyungsoo. Besides, I want to look pretty." She replied as she capped back her mascara and picked up the eye-shadow blusher.

"Why bother to spend so much effort applying makeup when you looked ugly with it." She froze as she heard Kyungsoo muttered those words under his breath. He realized what he had said and his eyes widened. "No SooMi, I don't mean--"

"You do." She cut him off harshly and released her hold on the blusher, letting it drop to the table with a soft bang and stood up "All along I've been applying makeup is because I want to look pretty for you, Kyungsoo. And here you are telling me now that I looked ugly with it? God, I must have looked so ridiculous to you."

"No SooMi, listen to me--" He tried to hold her hand but she slapped it away.

"Makeup is supposed to make ladies pretty, to make them gained confidence. I know that we're meeting with your friends. That's the reason why I spent so much effort and time in applying makeup. I don't want you to be teased by your friends for having a rag doll as your girlfriend, Kyungsoo. And here you are, dismissing my efforts and trampling my confidence. Good job, Do Kyungsoo." She pushed past him and ran away, not wanting him to see her tears.

Kyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter