EXO: Craziness with a cherry on top

The EXO Planet: A Collection of Scenarios and Oneshot [UPDATE: CHPT 22]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What should we do now? I'm bored." Chanyeol sulked. He rolled on the floor a couple of times before he raised his legs up and swing it wildly.

Chen blew a raspberry and shook his head. "It's your own house, hyung. Remind me why are we doing here again." Chanyeol pouted and reached his arm out to slap Chen's back.

"Any idea where to go?" Suho asked. He crossed his fingers hoping that he would get a proper outcome from this. 

"SHOPPING!" Tao yelled out.

"No." Kris stated immediately. "The last time we went shopping, you borrowed money from me to buy a freaking male stuff toy which you named it Krissy and influenced me to buy female one. For your info, I named it Tao-ie." The boys laughed loudly, and Chanyeol clapped his hand madly. "Kris hyung is hilarious! You deserved it Tao; no one should named Kris after a dog." Tao pouted and muttered incoherent Korean.

"I guessed shopping is out then. Any more ideas?"

"Baekhyun's grandmother's house!"

"I swear you're obsessed with it, Lay." Kris replied. "Sorry to burst your bubble, but no, It's too far." Lay pouted and hugged one of the plushie lying on the couch and went into jpg. mode. 

"Let's go ballin' then." Kai suggested. 

"But I just went ballin' the other day. Kris protested. 

"Soccer?" 

"No, It makes me sweaty."

"Movie?" 

"There's no good movies out." 

"Cycling?" 

"No, the weather is too hot."

"What do you want to do then?" Suho sighed. Kris thought of a moment before he shrugged. "I don't know? Anything." All of them rolled their eyes at his response.

"Kris hyung just wants to go to the galaxy." Sehun said. "Well said, maknae." Baekhyun nodded and pat him on his shoulder. "But too bad we don't own a rocket."

"Let's just stay home then." Luhan said as his fingers moved swiftly as he solved the rubik cube.

 

One minute later.

 

"I'm hungry." Sehun declared.

"Didn't you eat before coming?" D.O asked.

"No. We thought that Chanyeol would be so kind to fry some meat for us." Luhan replied as he completed the puzzle. Chanyeol laughed as if Luhan had just cracked a joke.

"Well... Who's cooking the food?" Baekhyun asked to no one in particular. 

"Xiumin hyung!" Tao called out. Xiumin looked at him and raised his eyebrow. 

"Why?" 

"I thought hyung you can cook? Besides, you didn't talk ever since we stepped into the house." Tao reasoned. 

"At least I'm listening. Look at this guy over here." He nodded to Lay who was staring straight ahead without blinking. "Besides, you must have thought wrong, Tao. Unless you want me to steam myself, there's no food coming from me." 

"Ooooh. Burned." Baekhyun snickered.

"I want food." 

"Shut up maknae unless you want to make us food." Chen said casually. "You little troll." Sehun muttered under his breath. 

"What cha' sayin'?" Chen shot him a look. Kris gave him a weird look. "Please don't attempt talking in English again, Chen."

"Let's just play a game." Suho sighed. "What game?" D.O asked. 

"It better not be some old grandpa's game." Kris muttered. Suho shot him a look. "No it's not, Kris. I have better ideas compared to wanting to go to the galaxy." The others snickered. 

"Well, explain the game hyung. I'm hungry." Sehun urged. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter