Chen: Photoshoot

The EXO Planet: A Collection of Scenarios and Oneshot [UPDATE: CHPT 22]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Requester: AgathaSmith

Ordinary Pass To Exo Planet for scenario

Name: Kim HyunRa
Partner: Chen
Scenario: Maybee... I'm a model and I pose to the pictures with EXO. :)

 

 

Chen's POV

 

After having different schedules respectively, the twelve of us are gathered together in the studio. No doubt we are going to take a photoshoot. Like duh, the big light stands and the green background is obvious enough. We couldn't stop talking and only when the makeup artist came and put on makeup for us, we shut our mouth. We know better to not talk when they are doing their job seriously. One wrong move and we could get scolded by them, no . After what felt like forever, they were finally done and boom, we were back to talking endlessly since we have some free time before the shoot. 

"--and I almost fell when I looked up because--" Chanyeol hyung ended his sentence abruptly, causing us to give him strange looks. "Wow. She's hot." He breathed out. I rolled my eyes secretly. So he almost fell because he saw a babe? How nice; if you could sense my sarcasm.

"That's it?" Tao commented. "Oh man, I was waiting for you to say something really embarrassing so I could laugh at you, hyung!" He whined. That brat seriously need some discipline from Kris hyung. 

"No really. She's hot. Look in front." Eleven heads turned and damn, I agreed with him for once. We were greeted with the sight of a lady who was wearing a black cardigan over her denim sleeveless top with a blue shorts and high-cut boots. Her hair was long and wavy with red highlights and judging by her side-view, her eye lashes are long and her nose is pretty sharp. Her lips were pinkish and I believed she had applied lip gloss because it is shining, making it look more alluring. We were staring openly at her while she was talking to the producer and all of the sudden the both of them walked to our direction.

"Boys, this is Kim HyunRa and she will be the female model with you all for the shoot." The producer introduced.

"Kim HyunRa?" Baekhyun hyung widened his eyes. "The Kim HyunRa who modelled for Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in 2009?" On cue, the twelve of us bowed politely. HyunRa let out a light-hearted chuckle. "That was years ago and I'm a normal model now so treat me as one, okay?" The twelve of us nodded and she smiled. I could see why even Victoria's Secret Fashion Show wanted her to be their model; she's gorgeous. I don't normally praise ladies, but when I do, I meant it.

She changed into high school uniform like us and I had to tear my eyes away from her. Not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter