Tao: When they are both babysitting his nephew and the little boy insists Yiqian is his gilrfriend.

The EXO Planet: A Collection of Scenarios and Oneshot [UPDATE: CHPT 22]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Requester: NeoSpirit

Ordinary pass to EXO Planet for scenario

Name: Li Yiqian
Partner: Tao
Scenario: When they are both babysitting his nephew and the little boy insists Yiqian is his girlfriend.

 


 

A/N: Conversations will be in Chinese unless otherwise stated.

 

"But mum, I'm going to have a date with Yiqian! I can't babysit Junxiang." Tao whined to his mum and frowned.

"It's just a day, Zitao. I'm sure Yiqian dear will understand. Oh! You can ask Yiqian to come! You two can babysit Junxiang together. Do it for me, hm?" He sighed and nodded reluctantly. He couldn't possibly reject his mother especially when she pleaded him, right. Her mother beamed and gave him a quick hug before swiping her handbag off the table. "Take good care of him!" With that she left, leaving Tao and his nephew together.

"Ge ge," Seven year old Junxiang tugged on his shirt. "Play with me."

"Later, Junxiang. Play with yourself first OK? I'll call Yiqian jie jie to come." He pouted but he left towards the direction of the sofa and climb on it. Tao sighed again and whipped out his phone and called Yiqian. He explained the situation to her and expected her to be angry at him, but she generously offered to help Tao babysit his nephew together.

If only Junxiang isn't here. I could have some alone time together with Qian.

Fifteen minutes later, the doorbell rang. He opened the door excitedly. "Yiqian baobei!" Yiqian's eyes brightened when she saw her boyfriend, and just as she was about to reply Tao, a voice interrupted.

"Yiqian jie jie!" An excited voice called out. Seconds later, a small head popped out behind the wall. He brightened visibly and slighted nudged Tao away.

"Yiqian jie jie you're here! I've been waiting for you! Let's go in!" He grasp her hand and interlaced his small fingers with hers. Tao's jaw dropped and stared at his nephew. Yiqian glanced back and saw his reaction and giggled, cutely shrugging at him as Junxiang pulled her into the house.

"Take a seat, Yiqian jie jie!" Junxiang climbed onto the sofa and tugged her wrist. She chuckled and sat down beside him and ruffled his hair. Junxiang grinned, showing his eye-smile. Tao who was watching this at the side frowned in disapproval. "Hey, why are you behaving like a gentlemen?"

"I'm always a gentlemen."

"No you're not." Tao retorted.

"Don't be so mean, Tao." Yiqian chided him lightly with a smile. "Yeah, listen to Yiqian jie jie and don't be so mean!" Junxiang stuck out his tongue. Just before Tao was about to open his mouth, he continued. "Besides, Yiqian jie jie is my girlfriend. Of course I would treat her nicely."

"Say what? Yiqian is MY girlfriend, you brat." Tao glowered at him.

"Say what? Yiqian jie jie is MY girlfriend, you brat." Junxiang mimicked and glared at Tao.

"You little--" Tao was about to lunge at him when Yiqian stopped him with a look. "Behave, Tao. You too, Junxiang. Don't be rude to your hyung."  The duo glared daggers at each other for a couple of seconds before Tao took a seat beside Yiqian. He shifted closer and wrapped an arm around her waist. Junxiang saw the action and pouted unhappily before an idea popped into his mind. 

"Yiqian jie jie I'm hungry~" He pouted. "Can you cook for me, please?" He displayed cuteness, making her not able to reject his plea. Tao nudged her and Yiqian turned to give her boyfriend a questio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter