Kai: When Kai was beaten up and a mysterious person saved him.

The EXO Planet: A Collection of Scenarios and Oneshot [UPDATE: CHPT 22]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Scenario]

 

"Hey Kai, want to hit the club?" Sehun smirked. Kai met eyes with him and mirrored his expression. 

After showing their fake IDs to the bouncer, they make their way into the club with music blaring. The smell of alcohol filled their noses and scenes of unknown people making out with each other were everywhere. "What's up guys!" Chanyeol greeted the both of them. "The ceiling." Sehun replied with a poker face and Kai sniggered. "You're no fun dude." Chanyeol pouted and took a swig of the cup of beer in his hand. 

"I want a drink." Kai stated and Sehun nodded in agreement. 

"You two are not allowed to drink, minors." Kris snickered. Kai smirked, "Do we look like we care?" 

After the table ordered drinks, they continued to converse and make fun of each other. "Hey Kai. Why is your skin so tanned? If I didn't know better I wouldn't thought that you're Asian." Chen pointed out and laughed. "I couldn't blame you for your lack of knowledge, hyung. For someone with the looks like yours, I'm not surprised." Kai countered back. The rest of the guys guffawed and Chen rolled his eyes. 

After hours passed, being the self-claimed leader, Kris took charge and stopped all of them from drinking any further with the help of Luhan. They bid farewell to each other and went separate ways. Kai walked out of the club alone because Sehun was too drunk to walk and Luhan offered to send him home. He walked alongside the wall to support himself as he was feeling a little dizzy from the large amount of alcohol he drank. Kai closed his eyes for a moment to clear his head, but was bumped against someone. He opened his eyes and was met with a sight of a rather muscular man who was slightly taller than him.

"Sorry." Kai muttered. He tried to walk past the stranger but he blocked Kai's path. Kai looked at him with the eyebrows meeting each other. "If you could excuse me." He sneered.

Kai was not expecting a fist coming into contact with his cheek. The stranger's blow was harsh and it caused Kai to stumble a few steps backwards. "What the hell is your ing problem?" He seethed. 

The stranger landed another blow, but this time it was directed at Kai's jaw. With yet another impact, Kai fell to the floor. His eyes darkened and he sent the stranger a death glare. Kai was about to insult him bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter