D.O: Coincidental meeting

The EXO Planet: A Collection of Scenarios and Oneshot [UPDATE: CHPT 22]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Requester: zenlover

VIP Pass to Exo Planet for oneshot:

Name: Won Daeya
Partner: EXO Do 'D.O' Kyungsoo


Details of a oneshot: She always going to school using a same train and one day, inside the train she met a guy with warm smile and sweet voice. But she doesn't who is he. What could be happen between them?

 

 

 

With her earpiece plugged into her ear, she was oblivious to her surroundings as all she could hear is the music pumping in her ears. Carrying her light brown MCM bag with her hair tied in a ponytail, she was waiting for the train to come for her to get to school. She stood up and walked towards the platform when she saw the incoming lights coming from the train. She board it and quickly looked for an empty seat and sat down. This, was Daeya's usual morning routine to school. 

 

***

 

Daeya continued her routine, but this time was a bit different. Daeya had stayed overnight yesterday to finish up her English essay and now she felt really tired from the lack of sleep. As soon as she found a seat, she closed her eyes. She was on the verge of dozing off and the cold comforting air in the train wasn't helping her. Soon, she felt her head bob up and down to the rhythm of the train moving. After what felt like seconds to Daeya, the train stopped abruptly and her eyes flew opened. She was just about to shot up from her seat before she realised that it wasn't her stop yet. Her eyes were slowly coming to a close when she spotted a boy. It wasn't like Daeya to be attracted to random boys, but this boy seemed to give off an calming aura, and this one fact alone attracted her. The boy was wearing a hoodie along with his shirt and long jeans, his face was covered with a mask and in his hand was just his phone and wallet. His wide eyes swept the train to look for an empty seat and he caught Daeya's stare on him. He saw the girl blushed in embarrassment after she had been caught red-handed. 

With a hint of a smile, the boy made his way to an empty seat, which happened to be beside Daeya. The sleepiness in her vanished into thin air, and Daeya is now wide awake. She subtly removed her right earpiece as the boy was sitting at the said direction, hoping that he could strike a conversation with her. Moments of silence passed, and Daeya began to lose hope. The boy could be some really cold and stoic guy; why was Daeya pinning hope? She was about to stuff the earpiece back into her ear when she heard a sweet voice. 

"Hey there." 

It was just two simple words, but it sent Daeya speechless. She was amazed how smooth his voice is and how his voice sent tingles down her spine. She collected herself and smiled shyly, "Hello." 

"Going to school?" 

Daeya nodded. "Yeah, how about you? You don't look like you're going to school like me." 

The boy laughed quietly, and for a moment there, Daeya thought that she heard the melody from a music box. "Nope. I'm buying groceries." 

"This early?!" Daeya blurted before she could stop . She blushed in embarrassment for the second time, mentally cursing herself. The boy chuckled. "You're cute, do you know that?" The statement caused her to blush further and her inner cheeks hurt from the biting to prevent her from smiling too wide. She shook her head, feeling so shy all of the sudden. 

"Well, I'll tell you then. You're cute." 

Daeya was very sure that her face was so red that it could be compared to a chilli because tomato is too mainstream. 

They make small talks and there were soft giggling and chuckles here and then. She looked up and saw that her stop was nearing soon. Without showing obvious reluctance, she told the boy. The boy thought for a moment and quickly unlocked his phone and held it out to here. Daeya looked at him questioningly. 

"Enter your phone number here so we can keep in contact." 

Daeya quickly typed in her number together with her name and passed it back to him. She wanted to ask him for his name and number as well, but the train stopped, indicating that it had reached her destination. They bid each other goodbye and Daeya stepped out of the train.

 

***

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter