You're My Forever

Stay by my Side

Her hands held fast to mine, and she whispered softly, "It's okay, oppa. I'm here." her soft lips pressed on his cheek, her long blond hair a curtain around her face.

"I'll always be here for you."

 

Donghae woke up with a start, tears streaming down his face. "I miss her." He said out loud, testing out the truth in his words. Everything suddenly came flooding back.

Their first date, when they just talked about nothing in particular and shared their first kiss.

Their wedding day, she looked so beautiful and happy.

The day Miyoung was born, the happiest day for both of them.

Her hugs. Her kisses. Her sweet strawberry scent.

He hopped out the bed and walked outside, to the porch.

"Hey." He turned around and saw Eunhyuk had followed him. "Bad dream?"

He half-nodded, half-shook his head. "It was... a good dream. A very good dream. But.. I'm not worthy of those dreams... those memories."

"You miss her, don't you?" Eunhyuk asked.

Donghae shook his head. "I miss her so much it hurts."

"Fishie. I'll tell you something." Eunhyuk said. "You were stupid. For leaving her. For thinking you don't love her. Married life isn't easy, it makes you feel like you've experienced a whole lot of things, but in reality, you haven't."

Donghae nodded thoughtfully. "That was deep, Hyukjae."

"Eunhyuk faced him. "Listen, Fishie. Jessica's your forever, both the ride and destination of your life, not just a stopover. Don't let her slip away."

Tears slowly streamed down Donghae's face. "I am stupid, aren't I?"

"Ne, Mr. Babo." Eunhyk joked. "You know what you should do? Go back home. Say you're sorry. Tell her you love her. Play wiith Miyoung. That's your life now. Don't waste it. You're already lucky to be in Super Junior, but to have Jessica and Miyoung? What you have is priceless."

"I have to go back." Donghae  said.

"Yes, you do." Eunhyuk affirmed. "Now go back to sleep. Dream beautiful dreams about Jessica."

"Gomawo, Hyukjae. Any girl woukd be so lucky to have you." he said.

 

As he walked back to his bed, he thought about her. Her innocence, her loyalty, her undying love.

Just before he fell back to sleep, he whispered, "You're my forever, Sooyeon."

 

--

It's been a pretty long time since I've updated.

Mianhaeyo. T.T

What do you think? (:

Please comment!