She's Gone

Stay by my Side

Upon arriving at the house, Jessica seated Miyoung in the kitchen and gave her some food, then dashed to her room to oack. She filled a suitcase witht heir clothes and readied their passports, their tickets already printed out by Tiffany.

"Are you done eating, honey?" She asked Miyoung.

"Ne, omma!" Miyoung answered cheerfully.

"That's great!  Let's go brush your teeth, and then we'll get going." She said.

"Omo? Going? Going where mommy?" Miyoung asked.

"Ah! We're taking a vacation. To see grandma and grandpa!" Jessica tried to put in as much excitement in her voce as much as possible.

"Really? We're going to San Francisco?" Miyoung said, immediately switching to English.

"That's right Miyoung. We're going to San Francisco. That's why you should speak in English now."

Miyoung nodded understandingly, then proceeded to brush her teeth.

 

Tiffany arrived at their house a few minutes later, since she'll be drivng them to the airport.

"Are you excited t see grandma and grandpa again, Miyoung?' She asked.

"I'm super excited, Fany Fany!!!" Miyoung squealed.

"Let's go then, sweetie!" jessica said after loading the suitcase to the trunk.

"Yes, please!!" Miyoung said excitedly.

Tiffany laughed, then started to drive.

 

"I hope you feel better after this, Jessi. I hope you can finally choose and live the happy life you deserve." Tiffany said, enveloping Jessica in a hug.

"Ne, I hope so too, Mushroom." She replied, trying her best not to cry. "And also, please don't tell anyone I went to San Francisco. If anyone asks, I'm on vacation.  I don't need anyone following me there."

Tiffany nodded. "Of course, Sica. No one but the girls will know."

"That's right." Jessica nodded in agreement. "Well, I guess we better get going then. Say goodbye to Aunt Fany, sweetie." She told Miyoung.

"Fany Fany, I'll miss you so much. Don't find other baby girls and love them more than me, okay?" Miyoung demanded cutely.

Tiffany giggled. "Of course not, my little me. You'll be the baby girl Fany will love the most." Tiffany kissed Miyoung's cheek. "Be a good girl to mommy, okay?''

Miyoung nodded. "Bye bye, Fany Fany!"

"Bye Miyoung!" She waved. "And take care, Jess." She whispered to Jessica as they hugged one more time.

"You take care too, Tiff." Jessica sniffed, then walked with Miyoung towards the departure gate.

 

A black car sped down the highway, a bouquet of whit and pink flowers visible on the front seat.

 

DONGHAE POV

Come back to me, Sooyeon.

I'll be better.

I promise.

 

He stopped in front of their house, then ran to the door, carrying the bouquet of jessica's favorite flowers. He punched in the passcode and hurried inside. He was surprised to find the house deserted, all the lights turned off. He tried calling her, but they all kept going to voicemail.

He slid down the wall in defeat.

 

Am I too late?

Jessica... she's gone.

 

--

Hello again! Nothing much happened in this chapter, but I'm telling you the next chpaters will be better.

And now for a little JeTi appreciation...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And then there's me:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

See you all soon! And don't forget to comment! :D