A Star Comes Back

Stay by my Side

The girls happily chatted away as they ate at a special Western-Asian restaurant. Their table was filled to the brim with food: a half and half cheese and meat pizza, fettucine, beef curry, salmon sashimi, extra spicy buffalo wings, hamburgers, bulgogi, various salads, and lots and lots of kimchi.

"So, unnie, what are you going to do now that the jerk is gone?" Sooyoung asked between bites of buffalo wing.

Sica thought for a moment. "I think I'm gonna go back and perform again with you guys."

"REALLY??!? That's great!!" They all said.

"Ne, but what about Miyoung?' Jessica said, worried about her daughter.

"Hmmm... You should just leave her with the Super Junior oppas, since they don't have any projects this year." Tiffany suggested. They all nodded.

"That may be a good idea." Jessica said. "Omo! Let's go girls, I have to talk to Sooman-ssi if I want to be back on stage as soon as possible."

"Ne! SoNyeo ShiDae hwaiting!!" They cheered.

 

"Sooman-ssi" Jessi said, bowing to SM's CEO. "I'd like to go back on stage."

"Aahh. That's great news, Jessica. But, I heard about you and Donghae. I'm very sorry that your marriage didn't work out."

She shook her head. "Don't be sorry. I know I'm not."

Sooman smiled. "Your comeback may be arranged as soon as possible, but before that, I would like to assign you to a special project..."

"Bwoh? And what is that, Sooman-ssi?" She asked, surprised.

"I want you to have a duet with Kim Jaejoong. He's temporarily coming back to SM."

"Omo! Sure!! It would be great to work with oppa!" She answered.

"Excellent! It's settled then. You'll start recording as soon as possible."

Jessi bowed once more. "Kamsahamnida. Annyeong!"

 

Jessica left to find the girls to tell them the news. She didn't notice Jaejoong standing right in front of the door, and he over heard the whole thing.

 

JAEJOONG POV

Sica... I'm going to make sure you don't get hurt again. I love you... so much... I only wish I told you sooner.

Ever since you were casted here, from the moment I saw you, I knew you were the one. I only wish your eyes weren't blinded by your Lee Donghae. I'm hoping this time your eyes are clearer. I'm hoping this time you can see me, standing right in front of you.

 

 

--

Hello there! So, what do you think?

I think it's a pretty boring chapter. Writer's block, why are you so cruel??!

By the way, I'm sorry for not updating sooner. My homework table is piled up with so many papers. I'll try to update more often. Mianhaeyo..

Enjoy! And, please comment. :D