Tiffany To The Rescue

Stay by my Side

Tiffany walked down the corridor, her pink headphones slapped on to her head, music blaring so loud you could hear it from a mile away.

"Fany-ah." Donghae blocked her head, out of breath and sweating from trying to find her.

'Well look who decided to show up after all this time. Get out of my way." Tiffany said unkindly, rolling her eyes at him.

"Please, fany. I need your help. I need to find Jessica." He was practically on his knees begging.

"Why should I help you? You left my best friend and broke her heart. I don't think you deserve anyone's help." She snapped.

"Yes. I was a fool to do that. But please. I want to make everything right again. Not just for me. But for Jessica. For Miyoung." Tears spilled over Donghae's eyes.

Tiffany's eyes remained cold, but she took out her phone and started a call.

"So are you-"

"Stop talking, you jerk." Tiffany cut him off.

"yes, hi. Korean Air? I'd like to book a flight to San Francisco for today..." Tiffany started speaking in English, and Donghae was lost trying to figure out what she was saying, until he heard 'San Francisco'.

San Francisco. Of course. Jessica would find comfort with her parents.

"...Yes. Thank you so much." Tiffany ended the call and turned to Donghae. "Listen here, Lee DOnghae. I don't know why I'm helping you right now, but in my heart I know Jessica still loves you. She just doesn't want to admit it. I'm giving you this one chance. Go get her back." She smiled at him. "You better hurry back home and pack. your flight's in five hours."

Donghae was still crying. "Gomawo, little mushroom." He hugged her tight. "I will get her back and make everything right." He promised.

"Yeah, you do that!" Tiffantcalled after him as he hurried to the elevator to go back home.

 

Tiffany went on her way to their training room, oblivious to the dark figure that came out from one of the dance studios.

He was holding his phone to his ear, talking softly to the receiver.

"Ne, yoboseyo? I'd like to book a flight to San Francisco today."

 

 

--

Woot, woot. WHO MIGHT THAT BE? Jk as if you guys don't already know. ;)

Anyway, HI EVERYONE! I know, I haven't updated since forever and I have no excuses for myself. Hopefully you guys haven't forgotten about me and this fic :)

I've written out the few reamining chapters and I'm going to post them up soon. Maybe 5-6 more chapters. I'm curious though. What do you guys think will happen? What do you WANT TO HAPPEN? Let me know with your comments =))

By the way, I've written a Luhan/Chanyeol + OC oneshot , I've already posted the foreword, and I would really appreciate it if you guys checked it out. I think it's safe to promote here because I think some of you guys are EXO fans. Am I wrong?l I do hope not. :)

Anyway, I'll talk to you guys soon! =))