Litlle Talks

Stay by my Side

Donghae pounded on the door endlessly, determined to see Jessica at once. He went straight to the Jung's house after his plane landed, disregarding the jetlag kicking in on him.

The door opened, and Mr. Jung came out.

"Ah. Abboji." Donghae bowed to the man he considered his own father.

He stared at him. "I know what you did Donghae. I know how you hurt my daughter. And seeing my daughter hurt like that, it breaks my heart. I told you to love her, to take care of her."  He spoke gently, calmly, his voice filled with sadness.

"Ne, abboji. And I am deeply, truly sorry. I was stupid and wrong to do that and I want to make things right with Jessica. To make us a family again."

"She doesn't want to see youu know." The older man said.

Donghae remained quiet, waiting for him to add to the statement.

"But I want you to. I want you to make her happy again. She doesn't realize it but she's worse without you. All that she told me just points out that you should be together. But this is your only chance, Donghae. Break her heart again and it's over for you."

Donghae nodded, thinking about what Tiffany had said the other day.

She loves you. She just wouldn't admit it.

And now, here's Jessica's father saying that they should be together again.

"Thank you, abboji. I will forever be grateful."

The old man nodded. "She's in the living room. Miyoung's out with her grandmother so you two have a lot of time to talk." He gestured for him to enter, and Donghae stepped inside, his heart beating frantically in his chest.

 

Jessica was sitting on the couch with her knees to her chest, her face swollen and red from crying.

Seeing his wife like that, Donghae's chest tightened, and he rushed to her, kneeling in front of her.

"Soyeon." He said softly, caressing her cheek with his hand.

Jessica sniffed as more tears fell from her eyes. "Donghae? What are you doing here?" She stared into his eyes, and Donghae felt the sorrow in them.

"Oh, Sooyeon. I'm sorry. For everything I've done. For leaving you and Miyoung. For not faing my responsibilties to you. For not not being there for you." They were both crying by that time.

Jessica sobbed on his shoulder. "But Donghae, why did you leave? I needed you. So much."

"I guess... I thought it wasn't the life for me. I thought I could enjoy life living like someone else. But no. You and Miyoung, you're my life now. Without you two, I am nothing. I love you, Sooyeon. So much. No matter what."

His words knocked the breath out of her. "Donghae, I love you too. So much. But I need time. To think, to be alone. To recover from this mess on my own."

He nodded and kissed her forehead. "I understand. Do what you want, take all the time you need, as long as it makes you happy. I'll be waiting for you."

She smiled a little. "Lee Donghae, you pabo. The only thing that makes me happy is you, and it's strange that I want to be away from you isn't it?" They both laughed, the bond of their relationship knotting in place again.

 

"I'll just be in the Carlton." Donghae said as Jessica walked him out the door.

"Ne. Take care." She told him and kissed his cheek.

As she closed the door, a big smile planted itself on her face.

Her father saw and just smiled. "Oh my dear, Sooyeon." He said with a sigh.

"What is it again, daddy?" She asked.

"You really love him, don't you? 30 minutes into talking things out with him, and look how you've changed!"

"Whatever, dad." She shook her head.

"Say what you want, Sooyeon. I know you better than yourself." The old man wiggled his eyebrows at her and laughed. "Oh, before I forget, your mom just texted me, She told me to pick them up at Union Square."

"Oh really? Okay. See if you can get me a chilidof on your way back, ne?" She called after her father.

 

Five minutes after her father left, the bell rang.

That's weird. Union Square is 15 minutes away from here.

Jessica walked down the hall barefoot to open the door, and looked straight into the eyes of Kim Jaejoong.

 

--

Hello again everyone! I just wanted to get things all into one chapter so wait for the next 2 chapters because that's when the real action is going to start =))

Don't forget to tell me what you think! I'll talk to you guys soon! :)