Is He an Option?

Stay by my Side

Right now, you're standing here,

I just want to tell you this,

I've been wanting to tell you this ever since we met.

I love you from the bottom of my heart.

 

Jaejoong finished singing the last line of the song. Everyone in the record studio clapped.

"Excellent job, both of you." Sooman said.

Jessica gave jaejoong a smile. "Good job, oppa!"

Jaejoong heart fluttered. If you only knew, Sica, this song is for you.

"Why don't you two take the rest of the day off? You've worked hard today. I'm sure tomorrow will be a busy day for both of you." Sooman suggested.

"Ne! How about some coffee, Jessi?" Jaejoong asked her.

"Sure! That sounds great!" Jessica said.

They both walked to the nearest cafe.

 

"So, how are you, Sica? I haven't seen you in a while." He asked as he sipped his coffee.

"Well... I got married. But then my husband told me I was JUST his bestfriend. But other than that, I'm really, really fine." Jessica answered sarcastically, trying very hard not to cry as she remembered yesterday's incidents.

"What a jerk. So Hae just left you?" Jaejoong asked, trying to hide his anger.

"Basically, yes." Jessica answered sadly. "But at least he didn't take away our daughter, Miyoung. She's my everything. I would die if she won't be a part of my life." A few tears escaped her eyes. "I'm sorry, we haven't seen each other for a long time, and now I'm pouring all my problems to you."

"No, it's fine." Jaejoong said quickly. "I mean, what are friends for right?"

They just kept talking about random stuff, and for once, after Donghae left, Jessica truly laughed again.

 

JESSICA POV

I never thought I'd have so much fun with Jaejoong oppa. I mean, he's been my friend for a lot of years now, and he never struck me the type to be the one you turn to when you have problems. He's... much more than I expected to be. And he made me laugh! It's amazing how he can do that, when my own sisters can't seem to.

And, why does he seem so freaking HOT all of a sudden? And when he smiles... Aigoo...

Yah!! Jessica Jung!!! You just got separated from your husband!! What are you thinking???

Wow. I need a break from all this romantic thing. Donghae or Jaejoong. Wait. WHY AM I EVEN WEIGHING OPTIONS??? Jaejoong oppa is not an option! He doesn't even like me! I mean, I don't think he does...

Ohmygosh, is that the TIME??? I left Miyoung all alone at home!!!

 

"JAEJOONG OPPA!!" Jessica suddenly said. "I'm sorry but, I have to go. I didn't think it was this late. I left Miyoung all alone..."

"Oh, that's no problem. Come on, I'll drive you home." He offered.

"Oh, but aren't you busy?"

He shook his head. "Not at all."

"Ok then. Kamsahamnida oppa!" She said happily.

Anything for you, Jessica. Jaejoong thought.

 

They stopped in front of Jessica's house.

"I hope I can meet Miyoung someday." He told her.

"Sure! I'm sure she'd like that." Jessica said, giggling.

"Oh, before I forget, Sooman-ssi just texted me. He said we have a performance on Music Core tomorrow."

"Chincha? That was fast. But, thanks for reminding me. Good night oppa!" Jessica said as she hopped off the car.

 

Jaejoong watched her enter the house.

Give me time, Sica. I promise you you won't shed any more tears for Donghae.

 

--

Finally! Jaesica (even though it's a mild one.)

Don't forget to tell me what you think!! ;)