Teardrops

Stay by my Side

The wind blew gently, carrying the red leaves of the trees. Her golden hair whipped back, sending the smell of strawberries to the air.

Suddenly, a pair of strong arms wrapped around her, and she felt his head on her shoulders. Without knowing why, tears started falling from her eyes.

"Goodbye, Sooyeon."

 

"NO!!" Jessica woke up with a start, her eyes wet with tears and the bed covers soaked with sweat. Thankfully, Miyoung was not there.

Donghae's gone, she thought to herself. Somehow, she didn't want to believe it, but deep inside her, it was as if she always knew this was going to happen. Cold tears steadily streamed down her feverish cheeks. Suddenly, a loud, cheerful voice spoke.

"Omma! Good morning!! LET'S EAAAAAT!!!! " Myoung squealed, jumping up and down. But then she saw Jessica's tears. "Why are you crying, Mommy?"

Jessica quickly wiped her eyes, and forced a shaky laugh. "Mommy is soooooo hungry, Miyoung, that's why Mommy's crying. Let's have cereals!"

"YAAAAY!! Let's eat and Mommy won't be hungry anymore!" Miyoung said cheerfully.

Hand in hand, they walked to the kitchen.

 

It was while they were eating that Miyoung seemed to notice Donghae's absence.

"Where's Appa?" She said. Although her voice sounded genuinely curious, it sounded accusing to Jessi.

"Appa is..." Jessica hesitated. "Appa had to leave early. Super Junior is preparing for a special concert for Miyoung!"

Miyoung's eyes widened in amazement. "Really? Go Appa!"

Jessica just nodded, trying to keep enthusiastic. She knew that if she opened one more time, she's going to lose it and cry.

 

Later that day, Jessica decided to drive to SME and meet up with her 'sisters'. It has been a long time since she talked to them heart-to-heart.

"Miyoung, Mommy has to leave for a while." Jessica told Miyoung. "If you promise to be good, Mommy willl bring home a surprise."

'Surprise' is Miyoung's favorite word. She nodded. "I'LL BE GOOD, OMMA!!!"

Jessica smiled at her daughter's purity and innocence. "Very good, sweetie." She kissed her cheek, and went outside.

 

Once inside the car, the smile on Jessica's face vanished. Her face immediately began to show her true emotions. With thears on her cheeks, she drove sobbing all the way to SME.

 

--

Helloooo! Sorry for taking a long time to update!

Please comment! (: