Looking for Jessica

Stay by my Side

"Welcom back to America, Mrs. Lee!" The immigration officer greeted her.

Jessica groaned inwardly upon hearing her surname.

"Have a nice day!

"Thank you, you too!" Jessica forced a smile, then walked out to the baggage are with Miyoung.

"Where's grandma and grandpa, mommy?" She asked, tugging on Jessica's hand.

"You'll see grandma later, sweetie. It's just grandpa who'll be picking us up."

"Really?? Where is he then?"

"Let's pick up our suitcase first sweetie, then you'll see him."

Miyoung nodded. "Look! There it is!" She pointed to the pink suitcase on the conveyor belt.

"Good girl." Jessica patted Miyoung's head.

After getting the suitcase, they walked to the arrivals gate.

"GRANDPAAAAAA!" Miyoung squealed and ran to her grandfather.

"Hello there, Miyoung." He chuckled. "How are you, my little Miyoung?"

"It was such a long flight grandpa. It's a good thing there are a lot of games on the plane. And also in my iPad. And the attendant was so kind, she always smiles at me..." Miyoung chattered endlessly, wanting her grandfather to know everthing.

Jessica hugged her father. "It's good to see you again, daddy." She said, then they started to walk towards the car.

 

 

Donghae drove halfway across the city to Krystal's condo. He pressed the bell a million times, and then there was Krystal, eyes droopy from sleep and hair all messed up.

"Donghae oppa? What are you doing here? It's 2 am."

"Soojung-ah. Where's Sooyeon? Is she there? Is Miyoung with her?" He demanded.

Krystal looked confused. "Unnie? Why would she be here? And also Miyoung? You have a big house, oppa."

"She's not at home. neither is Miyoung."

She waved her hand at him, dismissing what he said. "You shouldn't be asking me about unnie's whereabouts. Ask Taeyeon unnie. Or Tiffany unnie. Anyone else really. Just not me. I'm going back to bed." She slammed the door in his face.

Donghae sighed, then drove back home.

 

 

Jaejoong was also trying to contact Jessica, but after a thousand missed calls, he decided he'd just look for her in the morning.

He went to SM the next day and asked practically every SNSD manager, executive assistant, coordinator, stylist and make up artist if they knew where Jessica was.

They all answered the same thing. "She's not coming to work for a few weeks."

 

JAEJOONG POV

Way to answer my question, really.

The girls would probably know.

 

He crept to SNSD's practice room, and saw them all huddled together, talking. Being a senior of SM, he knew every single thing about the place and took the other way in to the room, careful not to attract the girls' attention.

"JINJJA? Sica flew to San Francisco? WAEYO?" He heard Hyoyeon ask.

 

San Francisco?

What is she doing there?

When?

Why?

 

"She told me- WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, KIM JAEJOONG?" Tiffany half-gasped, half-accused.

Jaejoong remained silent and started to exit the room.

"I know you heard, Jaejoong." Tiffany called. "Don't you even think about following her there."

Jaejoong kept walking and ignored what Tiffany said.

 

Sorry but, no promises, Tiffany.

I care about Jessica.

I need to find her and be with her, no matter what it takes.

 

 

--

Hello again! I know, you'd probably hate me. I had no idea why I let Jaejoong find out Jessica's in SF. Just tell me what you think, okay?

Anyway, can anyone show me how this poll thing works? I've tried pollcode.com but it doesn't work. Thanks to anyone in advance. And yes, I'm very aware that:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anyway, see you all soon! :D