Goodbye, Lee Donghae

Stay by my Side

Donghae knocked on Super Junior's door. Eunhyuk opened, laughing. But when he saw Donghae, his smile suddenly vanished.

"Donghae?" He asked, confused. "What are you doing here?"

"Can't someone come back to his own home?" He answered cooly, trying to enter the door.

Eunhyuk quickly blocked him. "I'm sorry, Hae, but..."

"Is that MIYOUNG?!?" Donghae asked, peeking around the apartment. "What's my daughter doing here?" He thundered, pushing past Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk remained silent, thinking about what Jessica told him. "Oppa, whatever happens, don't let him see Miyoung. I'm sure he'll just go ahead and get her. I don't want that to happen. He's my everything, but then he left. What if Miyoung also vanishes? What'll become of my life now?"

"Uhh, Jessica dropped her off. She's recording with Jaejoong hyung..." He shakily answered.

"I don't care. I'm getting my daughter." Donghae said, grabbing Miyoung by her waist. "APPA!!! You're back!!~" Miyoung said happily.

Leeteuk, Siwon, and Kyuhyun suddenly appeared. "Hae. We are not giving Miyoung to you. After what you did to JESSICA?!" Leeteuk started to get Miyoung from him.

"Leeteuk hyung. Fine. Get Miyoung. Let Jessica have full custody of her. But. Please. Let me stay here. I want to back on stage with you."

Leeteuk thought for a moment. "Okay. You can stay. But our promotions have stopped months ago. We're on hiatus for a year."

"That's fine. I just want to be back with you guys."

"Appa! Play with me! Play with me!! Eunhyukkie!! YOU TOOOO!!" They all laughed, and started to play.

 

A few hours later, Jessica drove by Super Junior's apartment. "Leeteuk oppa?" She called.

Leeteuk opened the door. "Sica... Ahh."

"Where's Miyoung?" She peeked over his shoulder. "OHMYGOD is that HIM?!" She shouted.

"Sica, we had to let him in. He's our brother too. But, he agreed to let you have full custody over Miyoung."

Jessica could barely see through her tears. She stormed inside. "Miyoung, come on. We're leaving." She said, grabbing her hand.

"But omma!! Appa is here!!!!" She squealed.

"Yes, sweetie, but we're still leaving. Remeber, appa is preparing a concert for you?" She said, trying to keep her tears from falling. She carried Miyoung and started to walk out the door.

"Annyeong, appa!!" Miyoung said, waving to Donghae.

"Jessica, wait. Let's talk first?" Donghae pleaded.

Jessica faced him, tears flowing freely from her eyes. "Goodbye, Lee Donghae." And she walked out the door, not once looking back.

 

 

--

Okay. This might be pretty lame.

But anyway, please comment!