Things Overheard and Things Harshly Said

Stay by my Side

Donghae was listless the whole rehearsal time. "Hey man. What's up with you today?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Huh. I don't really know." He admitted. Eunhyuk gave him a strange look. "Well, I do. Its Jessica isn't it?"

Donghae shook his head. "Partly, but it's mostly me. I feel... different."

"Different?" Leeteuk, who overherad, echoed. "Fishie, Sica did everything for you when you were in pain. she endured your rejection, Yoong's ceaseless bullying, and not to mention all the stressful rehearsals they have. And now you say you feel different? Get yourself together."

"You think I want to feel this way, hyung?" Donghae asked, suddenly annoyed. "Sica is the most important thing to me, she always will be, but it's just that right now, I don't think I... love her anymore." Leeteuk and Eunhyuk stared at him, and they herad a gasp.

 

"What are you saying, oppa?" It was Tiffany, who overheard the whole thing. "You don't love Jessi? Are you insane? She will die if she finds out. It will KILL her." she finished, then walked away. Donghae chased after her.

"Fany!" She looked at him. "Don't tell Jessica, okay?"

She gave him the evil eye. "Trust me oppa, I do not want to be anywhere near Jessi when she finds out about this. It's only you who can tell her that." And with that, she walked away.

 

At the end of the day, Donghae got into the car, distracted and confused.

I love you, Jessica. He tried out the words in his head.  For some reason, they didn't sound right.

When he got home, he looked absolutely helpless and stressed. Jessica met him at the door.

"Baby? What happened?" She asked worriedly. she reached out to touch his arm, but he swatted it away.

"Just stay away frm me and don't touch me!" He shouted, his voice razor sharp. Tears welled up her eyes, and she ran to their room.

Donghae followed her with his eyes, and he sat on the floor. As he listened to Jessica's crying, he realized one thing: he didn't care that Jessica was crying, and that was different indeed.

 

--

How was it? Poor Sica. )):

Please comment! ((:

I'll update soon. I promise! :D