The Kiss

Stay by my Side

The song ended in one final note, and Jessica and Jaejoong bowed to the audience, who were screaming their names and clapping endlessly. Jaejoong quickly took Jessica's hand as they exited the stage.

 

"Omma!" Miyoung shouted as soon as she saw Jessica.

"Omo!" Jessica said, pulling her hand away from Jaejoong. "How'd you get here, sweetie?"

"We brought her, Sica." Eunhyuk and Leeteuk said.

"Ahh. Gomawo, oppas."

"No problem, Sica. You were pretty good back there." Eunhyuk said. Jessica smiled. "And Jaejoong hyung! Welcome back!" He told Jaejoong, giving him a hug.

"Gomawo, Hyukjae."

"Well, I better go see Taeng." Leeteuk said.

"Ne." Jessica nodded.

"I'll come hyung." Eunhyuk said, and they both walked away.

 

"Omo! Jaejoong oppa! This is my daughter, Miyoung."

Jaejoong smiled. "She's very pretty, like her mom."

Jessica blushed. "Honey, say hello to uncle Jaejoong."

Miyoung dimpled adorably. "Jaejoongie!!"

They all laughed, then started walking towards Jessica's dressing room.

"Jessi... can I take you out tonight?' Jaejoong quickly asked her.

"Oppa... I..." Jessica hesitated. Her heart still yearned for Donghae, but her mind says it's time to move on.

 

JESSICA POV

Why is he asking me out right now??

Donghae is...

He's not coming back.

HE IS COMING BACK.

Of course not. He left you, didn't he?

Whatever. But... I do deserve happiness too, right? I mean, if Donghae comes back, we can always work it out. I mean, it's not like I'm exclusively dating Jaejoong oppa. Besides, Jaejoong oppa is really nice so...

 

"Sure, oppa." She smiled at him.

"Okay so, do you want to go see Banpo bridge? Has Miyoung seen it?"

Miyoung answered. "Aniyo! I've never seen it. LESSGO THERE!!!"

Jaejoong laughed. "So it's settled then/"

 

They drove to Banpo bridge, but they were still early. There weren't any lights yet.

"Um... I guess we have to wait a while?"

Jessica laughed. "That's fine, oppa."

After a few minutes, water came out of the side of the bridge, and different colored lights decorated the bridge.

"OMO! Let's go outside, Mommy!!" "Sure, sweetie."

They all hopped out of the car.

"Wow. It's so beautiful." Jessica whispered.

"You're beautiful." Jaejoong said and leaned in to kiss her. Their lips connected just for a few seconds, and then they both broke away. Luckily, Miyoung didn't see them.

 

Why did Jaejoong oppa just kiss me ? This is so confusing.

But it was very nice.

No!! What am I thinking?? I am in love with Donghae. He's my everything.

But wait. That... sounds... so wrong.

 

"Maybe it's time we go home, sweetie?" She asked Miyoung.

"Aww, Mommy, NOOOOO!!" But even then she started yawning. "I still want to... stay." She said as she drifted to sleep.

The drive back home was siilent. After what seemd like a thousand years, they finally stopped at Jessica's house.

"Thank you for today, oppa." She said carefully.

""Listen Jessi... about the kiss..."

"Can we not talk about this now please, oppa? It's all very confusing. I just need time."

Jaejoong nodded. "Of course. You can have all the time you need. But just remember that I'll always be here for you. I'll never get tired of waiting. I love you, Jessica."

She smiled. "Thank you, oppa." And she gave him a kiss on the cheek before carrying Miyoung back inside.

Just before she fell asleep, she thought of what she felt earlier.

"Donghae's my everything." She said. But then she realized what was wrong. She still loves him, but she has also begun developing feelings for Jaejoong. She never felt guilt even after the kiss they shared.

 

Outside the house, a black Prius was parked under the shadows.

 

DONGHAE POV

Sooyeon.. Why were you just with Jaejoong hyung? Why did you just kiss him? I thought you said I'm your everything, no matter what happened.

Tears streamed down Donghae's face. "I still love you. You'll be my everything, no matter whathappens. I'll always be here for you." He said to the darkness ahead of him, wishing Jessica could hear every word he just said.

 

--

Okay, I think this might be lame. (:

Please comment!