Dude, You Don't Read

Book Of Dares
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⇒ two - dude, you don't read ⇐

 

Dare One:

Make a twitter with the username: bookofdares

Make your first tweet your name and age.

I’ll be looking out for the tweet.

This way, I can know if you’re around the same age as me.

Simple enough, right?

Don’t get too comfortable.

Things will start to get a lot more interesting.

P.S. -- Don’t tweet anything besides what this book tells you to tweet.

 

Without thinking twice, Kris opened up his laptop and got onto twitter. He’s not foreign in using the website since he started using it months ago. He created a new account and then tweeted.

 

@bookofdares: Kris, 24.

 

 

“Bom, it’s been two weeks and no one has started my book yet!” Dara sighed, very disappointed.

 

Dara was so excited to do this. She was sure it was going to be lots of fun for her and the person who finds it.

 

“Dara, someone will pick it up. It’s an awesome idea, don’t worry!” Dara’s best friend since forever, Bom, said in an attempt to comfort her.

 

Dara refreshed twitter for what felt like the millionth time in hopes that someone finally started her book. Much to her surprise, someone had!

 

“Oh my gosh, Bommie! Look!” Dara exclaimed.

 

Bom stood over her shoulder and looked onto the computer screen.

 

@bookofdares: Kris, 24.

 

“He’s our age! Ahhh this is so awesome, Ssantokki!” Bom said, hugging Dara from behind.

“Acckkk~ No, he isn’t. We’re older than him by three years.” Dara corrected her best friend while still staring at the screen of her computer.

Bom pulled away from hugging Dara and puffed her cheeks. “Aigoo! That is still the same. It’s just three years!” Bom said holding up three fingers in front of Dara’s face who’s now looking up at her.

Dara on the other hand frowned. “What if he doesn’t like someone who is older than him?”

Bom thought about it for a while. “Ani. Don’t be so negative on things. Besides, I’m sure you still look younger than him. Look at you!” Bom said, smiling at Dara.

Dara blew a raspberry before standing up. Bom followed her with her gaze. Dara got on her bed and started jumping up and down. “Ahhh I’m so nervous! What if he’s a total loser?”

“Dara, seriously? Your book is fool-proof. No loser would do all of the dares. That’s why you made it the way you did!” Bom stated looking up at the anxious Dara.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right. He won’t be a loser, but I hope he’s not a serial killer or something!” Dara said, biting her nails. It was a terrible habit she tried her best to get over, but she just couldn’t.

“Well, that’s why Chaerin and I are going to go with you when you meet him. Well, not actually with you, but in the background creepin’ in the shadows,” Bom kidded.

 

Dara giggled at her ridiculous best friend. She gets off the bed and sat back down on the wooden stool and turned to the computer screen to see if maybe her mystery man had continued on the second dare yet.

 

Nothing yet.

 

 

Kris decided that he didn’t want to tell anyone about the book he had found. He wanted to do this on his own. He just wasn’t sure how he was going to do everything without people getting suspicious of him.

 

A familiar ringtone blared in Kris’s ear. He reached over to his nightstand and grabbed it. It was their manager. Maybe he called to remind him that they need to get back to Seoul early.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter