Awkward Third Wheel

Book Of Dares
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⇒ five - awkward third wheel ⇐

Note: This is still the same day as chapter 4.

 

//DARA’S POV

“I can’t wait to meet you either, Kris,” I said out loud to myself.

 

I heard the door to my apartment open and I knew that meant that Bom was home.

 

“Hey, I’m home!” she beckoned from the kitchen. She always calls me . It’s a term of endearment for her.

“Bommieeeee, get in here!” I wanted her to come into my room and read the tweets between this Kris guy and me.

She came skipping to my room like a loser with two cups in her hands. “Got you a chocolate shake. You’re welcome,” she said before I was able to thank her.

“Thanks,” I replied rolling my eyes at her ridiculousness. “Anyways, check this out. Kris and I have been tweeting back and forth a little bit.” I turned my laptop towards her so she could read them.

“Ahhh Darong, this is so awesome! I wish I would’ve thought to do something like this to find a boyfriend!”

“Bom, you have a boyfriend.” I stated the obvious.

“Who TOP? Eh, he’s alright.”

 

I giggled at her. I knew she was kidding. Bom is absolutely head over heels in love with the guy. I’m pretty positive that they’ll end up marrying each other. Seeing them so happy together while I sat here alone and single for what seemed like a million years made me really sad. So that’s why I came up with the idea for the book. I know it’s totally crazy and just way out there, but I think it’s a lot of fun as well. If I ever saw a book like that on a shelf in a random bookstore and it was a guy looking for love, I would definitely do all the dares. Wouldn’t you?

 

“Anyways, TOP and I are going to watch a movie later. Come with us.” I opened my mouth to protest but Bom beat me to it. “You know I won’t take no for an answer.” She said, sipping her chocolate drink.

 

 

//KRIS’ POV

When we finally got to the car, I retrieved the book from the back seat and read aloud the next dare so Chanyeol could hear.

 

 

Dare Four

Go to the beach and take a picture of the sunset.

Make it the best you possibly can and upload it to twitter.

I know that sounds boring, but photography is a hobby of mine.

It’s actually my biggest and favorite hobby.

And I’m in love with sunsets.

I don’t expect you to be great at it, but I hope you can support m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter