A Total Freak Show

Book Of Dares
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

⇒ eight - a total freak show ⇐

 

//KRIS’ POV

Chanyeol, Pierre, and I were driving through Paris in a black SUV with heavily tinted windows, so we could go as unrecognized as possible. I only booked the hotel for two nights, so I have to get around the city and find all the places I would take ­­Dara on a date if she was my girlfriend as fast as I possibly could.

 

The first and most obvious place… the Eiffel Tower of course!

 

We made our way to the top and I took in the beauty of this place. Any girl who wouldn’t love a date up here has to be crazy. It’s possibly the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.

 

I pulled out my phone and snapped the picture then tweeted it like instructed in the dare.

 

@bookofdares: I hope you’re not afraid of heights because this is the first place I’d take you Dara. The top of the Eiffel Tower! pic.twitter.com/qrwa2ahLmJ

 

All three of us stayed up there for a little while, while Pierre told us some history about the Eiffel Tower and places he pointed out to us. It was giving me great ideas for some other places I’d like to take Dara. Did I just say that I’d like to take her to? But I don’t even know her. Oh Lord, Chanyeol is right… I am already whipped and I don’t even know the girl!

 

 

//DARA’S POV

“, your phone is dinging and it’s really annoying!” Bom yelled to me while I was in the shower.

“Well check it then, stupid hoe!” I shouted back at her.

I was just casually washing my hair when I heard her scream her head off, causing shampoo to go into my eyes, making them burn. “Son of a , Bom! Was that really necessary?! You made me get shampoo in my eyes!”

“Totally worth it!” Next thing I knew I heard the bathroom door opening and Bom came flying in. “Look!” she screamed as she whipped open the shower curtain.

“Bom! Seriously!” I pulled the shower curtain back to cover my body. “Now show me what you’re freaking out about.”

“See?” she shoved the phone in my face.

“I can’t read it; will you read it to me please?”

“Why can’t you read, have you become illiterate recently?” she asked like a sarcastic .

“No, you made me get shampoo in my eyes when you screamed and scared the out of me!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter