It's A Bromance, Man

Book Of Dares
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⇒ nine - it's a bromance, man ⇐

 

//KRIS’ POV

Considering it was late in Paris, the three of us went back to the hotel. Pierre dropped us off, then when back to wherever he lives. We decided to meet up tomorrow morning at ten. It was a little earlier than I would have liked, considering I’m technically on a break at the moment, but I have to get finished with this dare. I have to take pictures of three more places I could potentially take Dara on a date if we were to ever come to Paris. Apparently, it’s her favorite place on Earth, which leads me to believe that she’s been here before – probably amongst a lot of other places if she’s able to make the assumption that Paris is the best there is. I’ve been to a lot of places myself, and truth be told… Paris is one of the best, but probably not my favorite. I’ve been to so many places because of my work and stuff like that, that I couldn’t even tell you what my favorite place is. I guess that’s mostly because I was never really able to experience the places. We were in and out of countries and cities so fast that I never really felt like I was in many of the places. Thinking about that makes me kind of sad. It makes me want to take the time to take Dara places like this.

 

“I really would like to take Dara to these places one day,” I admitted to Chanyeol as I lay in my bed. We were sharing a hotel room, but we had separate beds.

“You don’t even know her,” Chanyeol said sleepily with irritation evident in his voice.

“I know… isn’t it weird?”

“No, it’s not weird… you’re weird.”

“What do you mean?” I asked, genuinely curious.

“Nobody does this . You’re such a weirdo.”

“Exactly, man! Nobody makes a book of dares to find their soul mate! Nobody actually takes on the dares! That’s what makes this whole thing crazy. I’m not what makes this weird. The entire situation is weird.”

“And that’s why you’re convinced that you and this Dara chick are made for each other, right? You’re both weird enough to participate in something so weird.” The word ‘weird’ was beginning to lose all meaning to me. Kind of like when you write or read a word so much that it starts to not even look like a word at all anymore.

“Don’t call her ‘this Dara chick’, bro. Show some respect, damn,” I said, slightly annoyed. He didn’t have to be so rude. She’s not just some chick.

“Sorry, hyung. Didn’t mean to offend your wife like that,” he stated sarcastically.

“Shut up, Chanyeol.” I was kind of irritated with him at the moment. He seemed irritated with me at first, which caused me to be irritated with him. Now the word irritated is losing all meaning to me. Anyways… I couldn’t figure out why he was being so unsupportive all the sudden. I mean DAMN. He gets to hang out with me and he just got a free trip to Paris… I mean seriously… what’s the problem here?

 

“What’s your problem, man?” I asked him.

“Nothing, what’s yours?”

“I don’t have one. I just don’t understand why you’re so irritated with me all the sudden. Did I do something to offend you?”

“No, I just wish you would shut up about Dara for like five ing seconds. You don’t even know her and you’re already ob

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter