I Love Me Some Sushi

Book Of Dares
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⇒ three - i love me some sushi ⇐

 

//KRIS’ POV

“PARK CHANYEOL!” I yelled as I saw Chanyeol walking through the front door of the house. The others left early so that they won’t attract much attention. “How are you, man?”

“I’m good.” Chanyeol answered tossing his bags on the couch.

“Good! So come on. I’ll show you this book.” Kris said and Chanyeol followed behind.

“Alright, leggo.”

 

I reached in between the mattress and box-spring where I kept the book hidden and pulled out the book.

 

“Take a look,” I said, tossing the book to Chanyeol.

He opened it and flipped through the pages. “This is so insane, man. Only you would find something like this.”

“I know. So, are you ready to do the next dare with me?” Kris asked grabbing the book from Chanyeol’s hands.

“You mean you’ve already done the first?” he asked.

“Yeah. It was just to make a twitter. Here, I’ll show you.” I grabbed my laptop and opened up to the twitter page I created for this book. Chanyeol read it quickly.

“Okay, so what’s the second dare?” questioned Chanyeol.

“I don’t know, I haven’t looked yet. Let’s see.”

 

I opened the book to the page with the next dare on it and read out loud so Chanyeol could hear as well.

 

Dare Two:

Go to your nearest sushi bar and try every kind of sushi they have.

My favorite food is sushi, so I want a guy who will eat it with me.

Take a picture of the sushi and post it to twitter.

Make sure you’re not in the picture.

Our appearances have to be a mystery until the final dare.

 

“Dude, I hate sushi,” Chanyeol said sounding kind of annoyed.

I just looked at him. “Well, I don’t. Let’s go!”

“We’re doing it today? Can I rest first?” Chanyeol asked slouching a bit.

“After I eat some sushi, I’ll treat you to wherever you want to eat.” I told him and he rolled his eyes.

“Ugh, fine.”

“Let’s go!”

 

 

There were a few paparazzi and fans who were roaming around. And as usual, they pretty much attacked us as we walked into the sushi bar. Can’t some dudes just go get some sushi without it to the news? ing ridiculous. We sat down in the back so the paparazzi and the fans couldn’t take any pictures of us eating. That’s way more annoying than them just taking pictures of me or us walking down the street.

 

“What can I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter