Best Housewife Ever

Book Of Dares
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⇒ ten - best housewife ever ⇐

 

//KRIS’ POV

My phone began to ring while I was just about to snap a picture of the fourth place I would take Dara on a date. A hilarious picture of our manager displayed itself across the screen, causing me to laugh until I realized something. I hadn’t even told him that I was going to Paris with Chanyeol since we were in a break. I told my co-members, but I guess they just assumed that he knew about it already. They were actually pestering us about this trip. Saying why’d we have to leave just the two of us. Chen even told me Chanyeol and I were getting intimate. Intimate my . For all I know, they’re jealous because they’re stuck in Seoul and have nothing better to do with their lives.

 

There’s a reason I didn’t tell our manager though. I knew he would demand a reason and since I want to keep my reasoning a secret until this is all said and done, I couldn’t tell him. There’s no way in hell he would let me make the trip.

 

“Hello?” I answered nervously.

“You’re in PARIS with Chanyeol and you didn’t even tell me?! What the hell is wrong with you, Kris?!” bellowed manager hyung. It was quite evident that he was very angry with me and Chanyeol.

“Yeah sorry about that.” I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly. “I just knew that you wouldn’t let us go, so we just went without telling you.”

“What makes you think I wouldn’t let you go?”

“Because I don’t have a good enough reason for you,” I said.

“You’re right. I wouldn’t have let you go,” he replied. “Now get your back here, both of you, before I take you off of your break and make you do some work!”

“I’ll be back tomorrow, manager hyung. No need to do that,” I stated calmly.

“Okay, good.” He seemed calmer now. “Just know that I’m extremely pissed at you and Chanyeol for taking advantage of this break.”

“I’m sorry. I’ll explain it all to you as soon as I can.”

“What do you mean?” he asked curiously.

“Well, I have a damn good reason for being here right now, but I can’t tell you what it is yet. I’ll tell you when the time is right.”

“When is the time going to be right to tell me?”

 

I grabbed the dare book out of my back pocket to see how many dares I had left to do. Only four. That shouldn’t take too long. Maybe a week or so.

 

“In about a week I’m thinking,” I tell him.

“Alright, I’ll be patiently waiting,” he says. “I’ll talk to you later, then.”

“Sounds good. Bye.” With that I hung up the phone. I didn’t wait for him to say goodbye.

 

It not being able to tell an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter