That's Called Fate

Book Of Dares
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 THIS WILL BE QUICK~ HOLY MOLLY THE LAST CHAPTER HAD 40+ COMMENTS I'M SO HAPPY T_T THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

⇒ sixteen - that's called fate ⇐

 

//DARA’S POV

“I dare you to kiss me,” Kris said.

 

I had only just met him and he was already asking me to kiss him? This boy has some balls, I like it.

 

I don’t know what came over me, but I found myself flinging my arms around his neck and pulling him into a kiss. It was the most passionate kiss I’ve ever experienced. I don’t know if it was because it was on such a whim, or because we had only just met each other, or because I was so nervous, or because he was such a good kisser. Whatever the reason, this is the best kiss I’ve ever had.

 

He didn’t take it too far even though, honestly, I probably wouldn’t have stopped him if he tried. No, scratch that. I definitely wouldn’t have stopped him if he tried to play a game of tonsil hockey with me. The fact that he didn’t though, showed he wasn’t just looking to get laid, which was really nice.

 

 

//KRIS’ POV

I have no idea what made me do it, but I dared Dara to kiss me. It just kind of flew out of my mouth like word vomit. I obviously meant it, but for a second I regretted it, thinking I took it too far. That was quickly wiped away when she draped her arms around my neck and planted a passionate kiss on my lips. I hadn’t expected it to be so amazing. Not that I didn’t think she would be a good kisser, but because we didn’t know each other. I figured I took such a risk just asking her to kiss me that I didn’t bother to try and make it a make out session. Just the passionate kiss we were sharing was enough for me to realize that this girl is like no other girl I’ve kissed. I have my fair share of kisses in my life, but none were quite like this.

 

I heard the click of a camera and Dara obviously did too because she pulled away from the kiss and whipped her head to the left. I turned my head as well to see what it was. It was one of the girls who had walked in with Dara just a couple of minutes ago. She was holding up her iPhone and smiling cheesily.

 

“Bom!” Dara beckoned at her, sliding her hands down my chest absentmindedly as she walked towards Bom. She had no idea what she did to me.

 

After our little moment that she had no idea even existed, I really got a look at Bom. It was then that I realized she was the girl from the soccer field!

 

“So, have you worked on your control at all Bom, or do you still ?” I joked as I approached her.

She rolled her eyes at me. “It was the wind, Kris.”

“I know, I’m just messing with you, girl! Now let me see that picture.”

“Demanding, aren’t we?” Dara said to me.

“I know you want to see it, too. She caught a picture of our first kiss!”

“Ahh, I know… it better be good! Let’s see it!” she grabbed the phone out of Bom’s hand and flipped to the picture.

“Awh, it’s so cute!” she cried then she handed me the phone so I could have a look. It really was adorable. The aquarium in the background made it look really badass.

[ JUST THINK IT'S THEM OMG SAJGDJHGJA ]

“Send this to me,” I told Dara.

“Is that your way of asking me for my number?” she teased.

“Yes,” I smiled.

“Well, it worked. What is it?”

 

I told her my number and she sent it to me right away. I take it Bom took the picture on Dara’s phone.

 

“So, you want to go look around in this place? I’ve never been here before,” I admitted.

“Yeah, definitely. Let’s go!”

 

“Wait!” the other girl who came in with Dara and Bom yelled.

 

Dara turned around, her hair flipping beautifully around her.

 

“What’s up?” she asked the girl.

 

“Your mystery man is KRIS WU and NOBODY is TOTALLY FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW?!” she whisper-yelled.

“Oh, well I’ve already met him once at the soccer field and Dara kind of knew all along that it was him,” Bom explained.

 

I figured I should probably introduce myself. “Hi, I’m Kris, but I guess you already knew that… what’s your name?” I stuck my hand out for her to shake. She grabbed it with her eyes absolutely huge.

“I’m Chaerin,” she said with her voice slightly shaky.

“It’s nice to meet you, Chaerin.” I kindly told her. “It’s nice to meet you too, Kris.”

“Well! Now that we’ve got that settled, let’s go!” Dara said, clapping her hands together.

“I have to admit, though,” Bom began. “I can’t believe you were right. You were righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter