This Chick's Deep, Hyung

Book Of Dares
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⇒ six - this chick's deep, hyung ⇐

 

//KRIS’ POV

To say I’m beyond tired right now would be the understatement of the year. I am absolutely exhausted. I was up most of the night trying my hardest not the read the rest of the dares in the book. I wanted them to be a surprise every time I went to go do them. I did read the next dare, though. It required me to get up early. Do you have any idea how much I hate getting up early? I know for a fact that Chanyeol hates getting up early too, so this should be fun.

 

I walked into the bedroom next to mine where Chanyeol was staying so I could wake him up.

 

“Chanyeol!” I spoke louder than normal, but not quite a yell. He didn’t even flinch. I grabbed a hold of his shoulder and shook him. He grunted. “Get up, Park Chanyeol. We gotta go do the fifth dare.”

“No, hyung. You go alone this time. This is your . I’m too tired,” he said with a tired voice.

“No. You’re coming with me. Get up!” I was yelling at him by this point. I wasn’t doing it to be an ; I was just doing it so he would wake up.

“UGHHHH,” he grunted loudly, pulling the covers off of himself. “Let me take a shower. How long do I have?”

“We have to leave about an hour,” I told him as I walked back to my bathroom to take a shower myself.

I heard Chanyeol yell back at me as I walked down the hallway, “What’s the fifth dare?”

“I’ll tell you later!” I shouted back.

 

 

Before I walked out of my room I checked my appearance once more in the mirror. Damn, I look good. I smiled cheekily at myself for thinking that. I’m really not a cocky, arrogant , I swear.

 

I went down the kitchen to get a glass of orange juice. I love me some orange juice in the morning.

 

“Ready to go, Yeol?” I yelled at him from down in the kitchen.

“Neh, be down in a sec!” He yelled back.

 

About fifteen seconds later Chanyeol came running down the stairs like a mad man. I was ready for him to trip down the stairs. I was actually kind of hoping it a little. As long as he didn’t get hurt too bad that would have been ing hilarious.

 

“Ready!” he said. “So what’s the dare?”

“Look for yourself.” I slid the book down the counter to him so he could read it.

 

Dare Five

One of my favorite things to do is to volunteer for those less fortunate than me.

Go to a soup kitchen and help out for at least three hours.

Take a picture of the kitchen and tweet it so I know you did it.

I hope you enjoy doing it as much as I do.

 

“This chick’s deep, hyung,” Chanyeol said when he finished reading.

“I know. I like her already.” I grabbed my keys off the counter. “Let’s go!” I nodded my head towards the door and walked out to my car, Chanyeol following me with the book in hand.

 

I looked over to the passenger’s seat of my car and noticed that Chanyeol was flipping through the pages.

 

“Yah, don’t read ahead!” I said, snatching the book out of his hands.

“Why not?”

“Because they have to be a surprise.”

 

He looked at me like that was the most ridiculous thing he has ever heard.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter