One Talented Mofo

Book Of Dares
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⇒ thirteen - one talented mofo ⇐

 

//KRIS’ POV

Well, I’ve decided that I love to surf. It’s pretty badass. It’s not like I’ll get very much time to actually go surfing once I’m off of my break, but I’ll do it as much as I can. Especially since I’ll be doing it with Dara. I really hope she turns out to be as awesome as she seems based on this book. After I read the eighth dare I was convinced that she’s not even human – a superhuman at least. She does too many awesome things. Like photography, travelling, surfing, and now this. I can’t even with this girl.

 

I grabbed the book of dares out of the place I keep it between my mattress and my box spring and read the dare to myself one more time before I actually began to do it.

 

Dare Eight:

I think music is very important.

Because of this, I learned to play the guitar when I was little.

I think it would be awesome if we could play together.

If you can play any instrument, record yourself playing your favorite song.

If you can’t play, take a quick lesson and record the result.

I’ll understand if it’s not amazing if you’re just learning.

 

Simple enough considering I already know how to play several instruments. I decided to play the guitar, because I’m a beast when it comes to that, I’ve come to realize. My next mission was to find the perfect song. I wanted to play something she would definitely recognize and I wanted it to be a cute song as well. And possibly something I could also sing to her later on. I thought about playing one of our songs, but I figured that to be kind of conceited, and if she’s not a fan, she might not know it.

 

Oh God. What if she’s a hater? The thought hadn’t even crossed my mind before. I guess if she is I’ll just have to turn on the Duizhang Charm and get her to love me. Thinking about it made me a little nervous though, not gonna lie.

 

After much contemplation, I decided on a song. I already knew how to play it, so it was quick and easy for me to just go into the studio and record it. The rest hour have a small home studio, so I didn’t even have to leave to do it. I had it done in about an hour and half after editing and all that jazz. I uploaded the song to soundcloud and posted the link on twitter

 

bookofdares: this had to be my favorite dare yet~ soundcloud.com/654684 (A/N; I CHOSE WITH YOU BY CHRIS BROWN ^^;)

 

Considering music is pretty much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter