That Was So Gnarly

Book Of Dares
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⇒ twelve - that was so gnarly ⇐

 

//KRIS’ POV

After about twelve and a half flight back to Korea, Jeju Island specifically, the last thing I wanted to do was another dare. I mean yeah, I want to get this done as fast as I can so I can finally meet Dara, but I’m basically dead right now, and I know Chanyeol is, too. We’re so jetlagged it’s not even funny. I’ve flown a lot in my twenty four years of life, and that was the worst plane ride ever. So much turbulence I definitely thought I was going to die. I was pretty much ting my pants the entire time. Regardless of how I feel though, I’m going to try and do the next dare. The sooner I get this book done, the sooner I can meet my next girlfriend. Oh yeah, I said that.

 

I opened up my Louis Vuitton suitcase and pulled the book out of the side pocket. I opened it up to the next dare.

 

Dare Seven

I’m born and raised in Jeju.

You know what that means?

I love to surf and I want a man to surf with me.

If you’re not too afraid, give it a try.

Have someone take a picture of you riding a wave.

Make sure it’s from a distance so I can’t see your face.

 

Well, considering its like 11pm here in Korea. I don’t think I will be doing that dare tonight. I could be wrong, but I’m pretty positive that nighttime is like shark-feeding time or something and I’m not about to be dinner for one of them. So instead, I decided to just crash. Chanyeol was already in his room getting ready for bed, so I decided to do the same.

 

 

I woke up the next day at about 6:00am because I’ve heard that the best time for surfing is in the morning. That might just be something from the movies, but whatever. I’m up now and I’m going surfing for the first time today.

 

Chanyeol is going to be pissed when I go wake him up, but I couldn’t care less. He said he’d do this stuff with me, so I don’t feel bad. I do feel sorta bad about how I planned to wake him up, though.

 

I creeped into Chanyeol’s room as quiet as I could. I got right up next to him and blew into my vuvuzela as hard as I could. Chanyeol flew out of bed, screaming like a little girl. I ing died. I fell to the ground in a fit of laughter, tears of laughter were pouring out of my eyes. The ways his face looked was priceless. And don’t even get me started on that scream. That scream sounded like a thirteen year old girl who found a spider crawling up her arm or something. I love myself; I’m pretty damn funny if I do say so myself.

 

“Hyung! What the !” Chanyeol screeched.

I continued to laugh, but managed to speak between catching my breath and laughing.

“Ahh your face!! That was so awesome, man!”

“Why the hell are you waking me up at 6 in the goddamn morning?!”

“Because we’re going surfing!” I said cheerfully.

“Hell if I am. I’m going back to sleep,” he said.

“No you’re not… get up,” I demanded.

 

He groaned, but got out of bed when he saw me threatening to blow into my vuvuzela again. Ever since watching the world cup with the rest of the boys, we haven’t been able to listen to the things. We ended up having to watch the soccer games with the sound on mute because it sounded like a bunch of bees were swarming all around and attacking the place. It was so obnoxious. I don’t even know why I own one.

 

After about twenty minutes, Chanyeol and I were finally ready to go down to the beach to catch some waves. I don’t really know surfer vernacular so I have no idea if they say that or not, but oh well! I was a little bit nervous about trying th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter