Not For Sale

Book Of Dares
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⇒ one - not for sale ⇐

 

“Yah! Sehun! Please don’t make me take you to the bookstore. You know I don’t like to read,” Kris whined as he drove the maknae in his car.

 

“I know you don’t like to read, but I do and I want to buy a new book. It’s our last day here in Jeju before we go back to Seoul and work our asses off again. Plus, we made a deal remember? I won’t ask you to buy me bubble tea anymore. So, you’re taking me, Hyung. End of story.”

 

Kris sighed in an annoyed fashion as he pulled up to the tiny bookstore. They made sure their hoodies were pulled up before they walked in. The guys were greeted by a tiny fragile-looking old man.

 

“Annyeonghasaeyo,” he greeted them with a smile on his face. “Are you looking for anything in particular today?”

 

“No, thank you. We’re just browsing,” Sehun smiled back at the adorable old man.

 

Kris grudgingly looked around in the store. He’s not surprised no one’s inside the book besides him, Sehun and the old man. He sighed as he figured he had nothing better to do. He was positive he wouldn’t find a book, but he decided to browse around anyways.

 

He made his way down the ‘romance’ section, heading for the ‘action/horror’ section when something caught his eye. It looked like a homemade book. It was brightly colored and even though you could tell it was handmade, it was very well put together. The front read, “Book of Dares”. Out of curiosity, he grabbed it and opened the cover.

 

This is a book of ten dares.

If you’re adventurous enough to take on this challenge...

I dare you to turn the page.

 

Kris was highly intrigued. He figured himself to be adventurous enough to do the dares in this book so he turned the page.

 

Before we get started, there are a couple things you should know.

1.) Don’t do this if you’re hard on cash. It’ll be costly.

2.) Don’t do this if you’re not fun and outgoing. It'll be boring if you are.

3.) Don’t do this if you’re busy. It’ll take some time.

 

All of those things Kris was sure weren’t an issue. Maybe the whole ‘don’t do this if you’re busy’ thing might be an issue since he’s an idol, but he figured he could work it out somehow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter