Catching up

When You Let Go

Jaemin's POV

I woke up at 8am since I had a 'wonderful' sleep. That brother of mine have a really loud snore which I think can wake neighbors up. Waking up, I did my daily routine, brushing my teeth, washing my face and all. It's a beautiful morning where the sunlight shines between the moving clouds. So, I decided to take a morning walk like I use to in the States. 

 

I passed by some familiar shops and observe people walking on the streets. Has Gangnam changed so much since I left? I took the subway to Yongsan Park. I remember how Chanyeol oppa, Sang Hyun oppa and I used to play at the park. We used to play with some kids there too. Memories keep flooding back as I recall and I can't help but smile. 

 

While walking, there were some ajummas walking around with their grandchild. I have forgotten how fit the people here are. I walked around and there were some cameraman aound there. I guessed there's a filming shoot going on. When I passed by, I saw someone who looked so familiar. I just stared at the figure trying to figure out who he is. But the crowed was getting bigger by the minute so I decided to just leave the place. 

 

I jogged to the subway station and I accidently bumped someone's shoulder.

" OMG! Mianhe!! Haesung?!! SONG HAE SUNG?! Is that you?!"

" OMO! JAEMIN AH~~!! I missed you so much!!! Where have you been!" 

" Haesung ahh~~ I missed you! I would have contacted you earlier but I lost all contact. How's everyone?" I hugged her.

" Aigoooo~~ You just disappeared. I mean, I know why you left but you didn't give me a warning! Is this how you treat your best friend?!"

" I'm really sorry, Haesung ah. It's just so hard for me to, you know. If I don't leave I might do something really stupid. Sang Hyun oppa was leaving for the States and I just followed him. No one knows what happen. Only you. I just hope I don't see him ever again."

" Aishhhh, you can't just leave without even saying goodbye to your bestfriend. You could have called. I would be there for you, you know that right?"

" Yeah I know. I was just a wreck. *sigh* come on, let's talk over a cup of coffee. Catch up on things like old times." I said dragging her to the nearest coffee shop.

 

Chanyeol's POV

I'm so glad that Jaemin is back. I really missed her so much. Although she ain't my biological sister, but she's just like a real sister to me. When she left 4 years ago, I was so devastated. I knew she was in a horrible state and I felt so helpless when I couldn't help her at all. She was always crying in her room, she never eat, she was on the verge of falling apart and she wouldn't tell me anything. No one knew what was gonig on with her, not dad, not mom, not even Sang Hyun hyung. She almost killed herself twice but I thank God I was in time to safe her. Now that she's back, I hope we could all live together again. I mean until hung comes back. 

I'm part of SM enterntainment now in a group called EXO. Ever since we debute, we have been working extra hard on our upcoming albums. I'm close to Beakhyun since we share the same room. There are 12 of us in the group and 6 of us are in another sub unit which are EXO-K and EXO-M. 

 

* Practicing to Wolf*

"Phewwhh!! I'm dead beat! Suho hyung! I want to eat~~ I'm hungry~~"

" Aishhh you giant! You're always hungry. We've only been practicing for an hour." Kai said

" What?! An hour?! It felt like a decade!"

" HAHAHA!! You and your exageration." Tao said

" I'm also hungry actually, Suho" Xiumin hyung answered

" I'm hungry too hyung~~" our maknae said

" SEE!! I'm not the only one!" I said out loud

" Yah Yah!! fine. you kids are so whiny~~ Sehun, why don't you go out and get some food with Kai?"

"Hyung~~~ I'm lazy..Get it for me pleasseeeeee~~~"

" Yah Oh Sehun! Don't do that to the leader. Just get some food. I've done it the last time. Now's your turn! Go on maknae~~" Beakhyun said

" Aishhh You're so mean hyung! Chanyeol hyung!! come with mee~~"

" Aishhhh. fine fine. This is just because I'm hungry."

"Yehet~~"

 

So we went to the chicken shop which is just a couple blocks away. Sehun was being all chirpy walking on the streets. There were some girls following which are sasaeng fans. They never leave us alone. So, we ran as fast as we could to loose them. While we were running, I saw Jaemin seating in the cafe with a girl. I knew it was her judging by the way she dresses and her hair. It's not hard to tell since I'm her brother. So, I pulled the maknae with me into the cafe. I walked to her and she stared at me wide eye while her friend's jaw was dropping.

 

" Hey Jaemineeee~~ what are you doing here? And who is this pretty lady with you?"

" Chan...yeol...oppa...." she stuttered

" Yah, what's wrong with you? You seem like you've seen a ghost" She looked so scared and vulnarable. 

" Ani... I-I, I need to get going. I'm sorry oppa. I'll see you at home. Come on Haesung"

 

She pulled her friend and walked out the cafe. I wonder what's wrong? I turned and look at the maknae and he was staring at my sister wide eye. Is something going on here? 

 

" Yah maknae, you ok? I'm sorry for my sister's behavior. I think she's still jet lag after a long flight. She still need time to adjust to Seoul environment."

" Uhmm, th-that's your sister?" He looked at me with a wierd expression

"Yeah. why? you interested?" I

" N-no. I mean she doesn't even look like you. ah haha..haha" He gave an awkward laugh.