The little sister

When You Let Go

Kai a.k.a. Kim Jongin's Pov

I was was chatting away at a remote cafe with Haesung, waiting for her bestfriend to meet us. I've heard alot about Jaemin from Haesung. Secretly, I was actually super excited to meet her. Is she as pretty as what Haesung describe? Is she a fan? I hope I don't make a fool of myself infront of her. I was nervous and I kept fidgeting at my seat.

 

" Yah, Jongin! Stop fidgeting! It's not like you're gonna be seating for a college entrance exam. Aishh. She's a human being you know." Haesung said

" I AM NOT! I-- Maybe she's a fan and she'll mob me." 

" OMG JONGIN! Can you not be conceited? She doesn't even update herself on any korean groups. She's outdated with Kpop. She missed out so much. Just don't make me a fool for introducing you to her." 

" YAH! Please! Look at this face, she will sure fall for me. HAHAHA!" 

" Aishh. How am I even friends with you." Haesung said and facepalmed herself.

" Come on, I'm like the best thing in your life. You're friends with KIM JONGIN! A member of EXO! Now many girls would want to be in your shoes."

" AHAHA! Look who's talking. I remember when you kept hiding behind your mom cause you were so shy to even utter a word in front of me. It took you 2 weeks!"

" YAH! I was young and naive. I..." I was cut off when a girl called out Haesung's name

* Oh crap! She's here. I need to keep cool.* 

 

I turned around and saw a girl wearing a long sleeves black shirt with a black tights and a red converse. She looks pretty. I guess Haesung was right, Jaemin is really pretty. When her eyes drifted to mine, I couldn't help but smile. Did God sent me an angel? She looks so delicate. 

 

" Jaeminee~~ this here, is my childhood friend, Jongin. Kim Jongin." Haesung said

" Hel..hello. I'm Jaemin. Nice to meet you." She was shy. She's so cute when she blushes.

" Annyeong. I'm Jongin. I guess you're how I imagined to be hearing Haesung describing about you almost everyday." I said to her and giggled. I was in a daze.

" Eoh? Is it a bad thing or a good thing?" She said eyeing Haesung. Cute. 

" You're beautiful." I blurted out. 

*OMG KIM JONGIN! GET A GRIP! DON'T EMBARASS YOURSELF*

I also told her that I'm in EXO. She was shocked so I thought she was a fan. 

" You know Exo?" I asked

"Eo..eoh? Y-Yae." She stuttered

" So, are you a fan? I bet you have a bias right?" I . She looked so cute.

" Eoh? I-I'm not a fan. I mean, I am. No! I mean, I wasn't. Aishhh. I just heard of them." She looked so flustered and cute. She must be shy now. 

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! Look at you all flustered. Why are you stuttering? Am I that handsome?" 

*OMG KIM JONGIN! AISHH WHY DID YOU BLURT SOMETHING LIKE THAT OUT? AISHH*

 

The three of us talked for hours. We just clicked and it wasn't awkward. I felt comfortable and didn't need to put on a mask. She's perfect. Park Jaemin, you're really something. Haesung got a called from eommoni and had to leave. I asked her to go out for a stroll instead. We went to Hangang park and it was awkward since there are many couples having their date here. 

 

*Aishh. This is awkward. I can't even open my mouth*

" The weather is nice today" 

* Really? Weather? Way to go *mentally facepalmed* *

" Yes it is. So, how did you and Haesung met? I'm a little curious." She asked

 

I told her about me and Haesung. Our ups and downs and embarrasing moments. I even told her that Haesung's bias is Chanyeol hyung and she was shocked. Is she also Chanyeol hyung's fan? But before we could continue our conversation, I got a phonecall from hyung.

* Wow, he's gonna have a long life *

 

*Kai's phone conversation*

Kai: "Yeobosseyo? 

Chanyeol: " Yah, maknae. Where are you?"

Kai: Eoh? Hyung? Waeyo?"

Chanyeol: " Come over to my place. I wanna introduce you to my dongsaeng. Everyone is here to have dinner."

Kai: "Oh. Uhmm. Geurae. Arrasso, arrasso. See you later." 

*end of Kai's phone conversation*

 

I walked her back to her house since it's almost dinner time. While walking her home, we passed by hyung's house. She lives in the same neighbourhood?

" Eoh? isn't this Hyung's house. You live in the same neighbourhood?" I asked

" About that.........." 

 

Jaemin's Pov

" About that.........." I was cut by Chanyeol oppa barging out the gates.

" There you are maknae! Eoh? Jaeminee~~ You're back already! I was about to text you!" Chanyeol oppa came hugging me.

 

Jongin stood there stunt looking at the giant hugging me.

 

" Yah you poop! I can't breathe." 

" Eoh? Mianhe Jaemineee~~ Maknae, this is my dongsaeng. Wait. You guys already met each other?" Chanyeol oppa asked

" Yeah, we did." Both me and Kai said in union.

" THAT'S GREAT! The less awkward then. Wait, how did you two meet?" Chanyeol oppa asked.

" He's Haesung's childhood friend." I answered

" Eoh? Haesung? As in the little Haesung, your bestfriend?" He asked and I nod

" You didn't tell me that you're friends with Haesung, maknae. Nevermind, why don't we get in and have a feast? Today is the best day of my life! I will be having dinner with all my love ones~~" Chanyeol oppa chirped 

* This oppa, at least he's happy *

We walked in the house and I could hear loud noises coming from inside. I guessed everyone is having a good time. While walking in, Jongin nudged me.

 

" You didn't tell me that you're related to hyung." Jongin whispered

" Eoh? I'm sorry. I didn't want to tell you just yet. But hey, now you know." I whispered back

" I'm glad to know. Now I could see you even more often." He said which made me blushed hard.

Everyone was at the living room. Tao was watching the television with Lay. Kyungsoo was at the kitchen helping eomma out. Chen and Beakhyun was making jokes and pranking Kris. Luhan and Xiumin was going through some photo albums. Suho was trying to stop Beakhyun and Chen from their pranking. However, the last person I want to meet is staring at my direction. Sehun.

 

" GUYS!! OUR MAKNAE IS HERE!! JAEMINEE~~ IS BACK TOO!!" Chanyeol oppa announced.

* This loud giant * I thought to myself

" MAKNAE~~~" Everyone screamed

" You already met Jaemin? Isn't she pretty? I wonder how is she even related to this giant?" Chen said

" YAH! " Chanyeol oppa defended

 

Everyone was around me and Jongin. Kyungsoo also came out from the kitchen to greet Jongin. Chanyeol oppa was chasing Chen around the house and laughter filled the room. Sehun was staring at me and I tried my best to avoid his gaze. 

 

" Isn't she pretty? She just came back from the States. Chanyeol is like the opposite of her." Luhan said with a giggle.

" She's beautiful" Jongin said

 

I stared at him with a tint shade of pink on my cheeks. However, there's another person who stared at Jongin with wide eyes. The person is no other than Oh Sehun himself. 


Hello there!! How are you? Well, finally there's Kai's Pov! There might be a double update from me. So just stay tune! Good news! I got an A for my Korean test recently! YAY ME~~ hehehe The drama just started. What is Sehun gonna do? O_O ........So, yesterday was the Golden Disc Award and EXO covered "Mirotic" by TVXQ and "Sorry Sorry" Suju!! AWESOME!! Don't you think so? And their performance on the Dubstep and Growl was just heartwarming! Kyungsoo was adorably short and Cute! Not to mention Kai was a hot beast on stage! Luhan and his good looks~~ Ok, I'm gonna stop spamming! They all are just so gullible! >w< I shall update soon so stay tune my lovelies~~ Please leave comments. I would like to know if my story needs improvement or is it boring. T_T Anyway, later mate! (:

Here are some Exo Gifs as always~~ Have a nice day!!

tumblr_mzcfcdE6p31sm21zno3_r1_250.gif

Look at Xiumin!! The way he dance is just....daebak! <3

tumblr_mzjahte7uZ1toeh5no1_500.gif

SEHUNIEEE~~ You georgeous creature!! <3 

tumblr_mzi8dbwSwr1s1vggpo1_500.gif

At GDA~ Sehuniee~~ Please let him keep that hairstyle! He looks better in this. My OVARIES~~ HE IS SO HOT!! LET ME HAVE HIM!!! I DON'T MIND BOMBING MY OVARIES EVERY SECONDS! <3 <3

tumblr_myptiwAJwe1rdwmdio1_400.gif

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! A KISS FROM HIS HEART-SHAPED LIPS!!! *TOUCHES SCREEN* * SQUEALS* I GOT KYUNGSOO OPPA'S KISS!!! KYAAAAAA~~

tumblr_mzi4ns4mPB1sh4h7ko1_250.gif

LOOK AT THIS GIANT DANCING?! AWWWW SO CUTE!!! ~~ <3

tumblr_mzcoq90Rts1somhiro3_500.gif

I LOVE YOU TOO~~~ HEHEHE DON'T DO THIS TO ME~~~ STOP SMILLING!! AISHHHH~~ YOU GULLIBLE CREATURE!

tumblr_mz1ca4INxf1s4se20o2_250.gif

HAHAHAHA!! CHEN HAD TO CLOSE HIS MOUTH HIMSELF!! THIS TROLL!!~~~ LOOK AT BACON!! SUPER CUTE!!~~ WHY?!! @.@

tumblr_m2wjenHoRT1qfr9dro1_250.gif

AWWWW LOOK AT THIS BACON!! ADORABLE!! <3 <3 

 

Shall update soon. Stay tune~~ <3