Please don't fall for her

When You Let Go

Sehun’s POV

Jaemin came to visit SM. It felt like the old days again. How I miss seeing her smile. Chanyeol hyung and Jaemin went out to see Mr. Lee Soo Man. I wonder if Soo Man is going to hire her as a trainee in SM? I could see Jaemin more often then. I turned around and Jongin stood before me.

 

“Sehun-ah, can I ask you something?” He asked

“Eoh hyung? What is it?”

“Is something going on between you and Jaemin?” He asked

 

I was shocked. I couldn’t utter a word and just stared at him. No hyung, please don’t fall for her.

 

“It’s ok if you don’t want to tell me” He said with a faint smile.

 

I sat at the corner and I couldn’t pay attention to whatever that’s going on around me. What am I to do now? If khamjong likes her, it wouldn’t be good for me. I don’t want to fight with khamjong over love matter. What if Jaemin likes him back too? I would lose the chance of winning her heart back. No! I can’t lose her again. Not this time. Not when she’s back here. I’m sorry, hyung. I’m not giving up on Jaemin.

End of Sehun’s POV

 

Jaemin’s POV

Did I hear right? Jongin just confessed to me. What is this? Thank God it’s dark now. I think my face is all flushed red.

“Jaemin-ah? Are you ok? Is it too sudden? I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make things awkward between us. It’s just that, I just like you, ok?” Jongin was flustered.

“Jongin-ah. I, I don’t think I’m ready for a relationship yet. It’s not that I don’t like you but I think it’s just too soon. I mean, we’ve known each other for less than 2 months.” I said

“It’s ok, Jaemin-ah. I understand. Hey, you did say that you like me! So, there’s still hope right?” Jongin asked.

 

I knew he was still a little upset about it.

 

“Still friends?” Jongin asked offering me his hand

“Of course, Jongin” I smiled and shook his hand

 

He then walked me back to my house. It was a silent walk but it wasn’t awkward. It was peaceful. I went up to my room and sat on my bed.

 

“What in the world just happened? I’m so confused. No! I shouldn’t think so much. I just need to calm down.”

 

I quickly freshen up and went downstairs. I saw eomma in the kitchen. I ran up to her and hugged her from the back.

 

“Eomma~~ What are you up to?”

“Eoh? Jaeminee. I was just about to call you down for dinner. Can you please call your appa and oppa down to the dinner table? Oh, and call Chanyeol if he’s coming back for dinner?”

“Mmm eomma.”

 

I dialled Chanyeol’s number but he couldn’t come back home for dinner. They were having practice and will not finish till 10pm. I went up to call appa in his study room and wake Sang Hyun oppa up. Mom served us Galbijjim for dinner today and it was delicious! Everyone was happy digging in and I had to tell them the news today.

 

“Eomma, appa, oppa, I have something to tell you.”

“What is it, Jaeminee~?” eomma asked

“I went to SM today with Chanyeol oppa to meet Lee Soo Man sajangnim. He offered me a place at SM to be a model.”

“Omo! Jeongmalyo?! Chukahe Jaemin-ah~~” Eomma squealed

“Chukahe Jaemin-ah. When are you starting work?” Sang Hyun oppa asked

"Chukahe, Jaemin-ah! Do you want to do it though?” Appa asked

“I don’t mind. I mean, I’m going to start school soon and if Chanyeol oppa can do it, so can I. I would start my training when I sign the contract. It would be a freelance job and an extra income for me. I need to learn how to earn for a living as well right?”

“Ooohhh. Uri dal is such a matured young girl now. Appa is so proud of uri Jaeminee~” Appa gave a thumbs up

 

After dinner I went up to my room and Sang Hyun oppa came knocking on my door.

 

“Can I come in?” Oppa asked

“Come on in, oppa. Do you need anything?”

“Nahh. Oppa just want to spend some time with my dongsaeng before leaving to the States.”

“Omo! I forgotten that you’re living soon. Oppa~~ Can’t you stay? Mmm?” I pleaded

“Aishh. Of course I want to but you know I can’t, Jaemin-ah. I must settle the company at the States and its been almost two months break I’ve taken.”

*sigh* its okay then. I will visit you.”

“Are you okay now with Sehun?” oppa asked

“Eoh? Mmm. I forgave him already, oppa. If I don’t, I don’t think I can move on. Although it still hurts seeing him.”

“It means that you still have feelings for him, Jaemin-ah. If he wants a second chance, would you give him?” Oppa asked

“Eoh? I, I….I don’t know oppa. I don’t wanna get hurt again”

“Mmmmm. I understand. What about Jongin? What do you think of him?”

“Eoh? J-Jongin? W-Wha-at about h-him?” I stuttered

“I think he likes you, Jaemin-ah. He always looks at you and takes good care of you. I’m a guy. I can tell if a guy likes you.”

“Well, I think its too soon. I mean, we’ve only known each other for less than two months. I just want to focus on myself for now.”

“Okay. But if you need to talk to someone, you know I’m only a phone call away right?”

“Of course oppa! I would call you immediately!”

 

Oppa hugged me and left the room. I don’t need to stress myself because of this. Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I picked up my phone and there was an incoming message.

“Jaemin-ah. Sleep well - Jongin” I smiled looking at the text.

Then, there was another text that come in.

“Jaeminee, are you awake? - Sehun”

 

My fingers went numb. I didn’t know if I should reply to his text or not. Before I could reply him, there was an incoming call from him.

 

[Phone Conversation]

Jaemin: Yeoboseyo

Sehun: Jaemin-ah, its me. Sehun. Did I disturb your sleep?

Jaemin: Aniyo, I was just about to sleep.

Sehun: Ahh. Jaemin-ah. I.. Are you free tomorrow?

Jaemin: Eoh? Tomorrow? I should be free. Waeyo?

Sehun: Do you wanna go out with me for lunch and perhaps a movie later? It’s not a date or anything. I just want to spend some time with you. If you’re okay with it

Jaemin: Uhmmm. I..I guess I’m okay with it.

Sehun: Yes! Okay, I’ll pick you up at 11am tomorrow? See you then!

Jaemin: Eoh. Geurae. See you tomorrow.

Sehun: Remember to drink some milk before you sleep ok? Jalja, Jaemin-ah

Jaemin: Mmmm.

[End phone conversation]

 

I smiled after ending the conversation. It’s not a date. It’s for me to move on.

End of Jaemin’s POV


Hey guys! Here is the story update. Please forgive me. I won't have time to post up gifs but I promise to update with gifs in the next chapter. Enjoy. (: