What really happened

When You Let Go

Sehun POV

I couldn't sleep yesterday night after that incident at the cafe. Jaemin is back here, in Seoul. And to top that list, she's Chanyeol's sister. I couldn't recognize her at all. She was the girl who bumped into me at the airport and I actually scolded her and called her a sasaeng. Aishhh! What's wrong with me? She change so much after 4 years. I knew it was wrong of me to date her since I used her as a rebound after Miyun broke up with me. I never told Jaemin about Miyun and she got hurt because of that. When she left, I could still remember her face with teary eyes and a bitter smile plastered on her face.

[ Flashback ]

Miyun and I were seeing each other again while I was still in a relationship with Jaemin. I still do love Miyun eventhough she cheated on me with my bestfriend, ex bestfriend. I found her seating at a cafe one day, alone and couldn't help myself but to approach her. 

" Anyeong, Miyun-ah. How are you?" I asked her

" Oh? Sehun-ah. Sehunnie~~ I-I..I'm not good. Junghan...we just broke up." she started to cry

So, I pulled her into a hug and consoled her. I couldn't leave her in that state. I couldn't bare to see her cry like that. I was so angry at Junghan for breaking up with her when he stole her from me in the first place. He was a douch bag. That was how Miyun and I became closer and started to feel like how we use to feel again. We started to secretly see each other behind Jaemin's back. I knew it was wrong. I knew in hell what I was doing and I felt guilty but whenever Miyun was around, I couldn't help but to feel happy. It's not that Jaemin did not make me feel happy. She did, all the time but with Miyun, it's different. 

It was a Friday, and Jaemin would be having classes till late evening. So, I called Miyun over to have a lunch date with me at home. It was a simple date and Miyun looked so beautiful in that floral print dress that I got for her before. Her soft giggles made me smile and the way she says my name made me go crazy. After lunch, we went in my room. She sat on the bed staring around.

" Sehunnie, your room didn't change much. It's still the same. You still have the same books on your desk at before. Don't you think you should start reading other genres?" she said playfully

" Nahh, too lazy to read others. Plus, these books are my favourite!"

"Aishhh, you silly boy. You look handsome today jagiya~~" she cooed. 

I stared at her and she blushed. 

"Look who's blushing? You're so cute when you blush" I said

"Yah Sehu...." I cut her and planted a kiss on her lips

However, the kiss was longer than expected. I started to kiss her deeper and she was responding to my kiss. Suddenly, I heard the door opened.

"Sehun-ah, what are you doing locking your.........." 

Jaemin was standing at my door and her eyes widen with tears forming. I stared at her in shocked. I didn't know what to do. 

" Mianhe I intruded your momment. Please carry on. Pretend that I didn't barged through the door. Goodbye Sehun-shii."

Jaemin ran out of the house leaving me and Miyun here dumbfound. I quickly stood up and chased Jaemin. I ran as fast as I could but I lost her. I couldn' think. I hurt her. I needed to find her and explain to her. 

Few weeks has passed. I tried calling her cellphone and left messages but she didn't reply to any of it. I went to her house but her maids said that she wasn't in. Mr Lee also said the same thing. I tried calling Sang Hyun hyung but he too did not answered any of my calls and texts. After a few more weeks, I learned that Jaemin left Korea and she might not come back. I was guilty. Heck I felt like a murderer killing an innocent girl. She was precious to me and I only realized after things has happened. I stopped seeing Miyun and broke up with her. My life was a wreck . 

[ End of flashback ]

 

The memory is so fresh that it felt like it just happened yesterday. When I saw her at the cafe yesterday, I wanted to hug her. I wanted to say I'm sorry to her. I wanted to beg for forgiveness but my pride was in the way. She looked so sad when she saw me. I made her that way. I made her into that fragile glass. 

" Hey, Chanyeol hyung, when are you bringing your sister over?" I heard Kai asking

" Yah! you think I want to bring her here in this mess? She would think how poor our hygiene is. Aishh. You better clean up before I bring her over."

" Messy? Yah Chanyeol-ah, your room is way messy than the living room." D.O. hyung said

" Aishh Kyungsoo-ah, why must you point it out?" Chanyeol hyung said

" Just bring her over already. I wonder if she's a giant like you?" Xiumin said

" Yah hyung! She's not huge! She's a midget! Aishh. I don't know where she get those midget genes from?"

" I bet she's pretty. Not like this wierd face Chanyeol here!" Luhan hyung said

" Yah!! You meannie!!" 

" Jongin-ah, eodi-ga?" Suho hyung asked

" I'm going out to meet this chinggu of mine. I will be back for dinner. Bye~~" Kai said and left the dorm

" Aishh this kid." Suho said

 

I should ask Chanyeol about Jaemin. 

" Chanyeol hyung~~ you didn't tell me that you have a dongsaeng."

"Oh Sehun-ah. Uhmmm....well, I didn't want to tell you guys cause she wasn't here before. She just came back and I though she could meet you guys and be more happy coming back here."

" Where did she go?"

" She went to the States. She had to....settle some stuff." 

" Ohhh. I see."

"Wae? You like her? You saw her yesterday."

" I.........."


Hello guys!! Well finally Sehun gets to have his POV!! Yay~~ Sorry for the short update though. I'm also sorry to make Sehun a douch bag here. Do you think Jaemin would forgive him? Does he still like Jaemin? O_O Well, let's find out in the upcoming chappiess~~ I'm having my semester break and I would bbe updating soon. Unfortunately, my semester starts next week. I will update when I'm free or on the weekends! (: I finally got a subscriber!! THANK YOU!! <3 You made me a happy gal! XOXO! 

Here are some gifs of exo!! OMG have you guys seen the dubstep video? Yes I'm a little late. I'm a busy gal (: <3 

tumblr_mz268isg3w1r37sl7o2_250.gif

Oh my feels~~ Kai you y bastard! Don't do this to me!! Chanyeol you giant!! Your hands asidjnfoalkjsnds!! Go hug a tree!! 

tumblr_myov48dPmS1sxfi1go1_500.gif

OMG SEHUNNIIIEEEE~~~~ Eat that banana nicely jaebal!! you naughty maknae!! <3 <3

tumblr_mye3u8jQ3f1sl4j2yo3_500.gif

NGAWWWWW~~ Look ath this squishy kid!! D.O and his smile!! Never fail to make my heart flutter!! <3

tumblr_myw762mSCx1qi4r54o1_r1_500.gif

HAHAHHAA!!!! CHANYEOL SUPER CUTE!!! BYE YA'LL!! <3